IGNORED

Sniderman’s Atari “Mystery Beer” giveaway!

Snider-man

Hey gang!

Well, I’ve got yet another Atari 2600 goodie to toss to the lucky duck who wins this contest. Since this isn’t like the other “Mystery” games, I’ll tell ya straight-up what the prize is – a loose copy of Sega “Tapper” for the Atari 2600. I can hear most of you soiling your shorts over this one. It’s rated a Solid “6” on the AtariAge website.

Who will win it? Simple. In keeping with the beer-drinkin’ theme of the game, the winner will be the first person to guess what my preferred beer of choice is. Everyone has a favorite beer. Guess mine and win the best barroom game ever made for the Atari 2600!

The rules are just like last time. Post a message to this thread with your guess. One entry per person until I allow new guesses. If no one guesses correctly, I’ll post to this thread and allow another round of guessing.

Unlike other contests I’ve run (the “Newbie” ones), anyone is eligible to play. It’d be nice if a newbie won it, but I ain’t particular.

Want a clue? Okie dokie….

UIJT TUBUFNFOU JT OPU B NZTUFSZ CFFS DMVF.

I'll venture this guess: It's a trick question. No beer is your favorite, since, like me, you don't drink.

Do I win? Do I win?

(I know, I know. But that's okay. I'd probably never play the Tapper cart anyway, since I have the actual arcade version emulated on my PSX.)

CF

Careful NE146, only one guess per message. If my favorite beer had been either of the two you placed in your message, your guess would NOT have counted!

Let that be a lesson to all of ya. Oh, and no-one's been right thus far.

Snider-man

P.S. Sorry Chris, I like the suds, so "nothing" ain't right neither. I'll go so far as to say that "Generics" or "Store brands" are not correct either.

Previous guesses are cleared. Everyone can guess again. Keep on a-tappin'.

*sputter* *cough* *groan* *choke*

I don't freakin' BELIEVE it! NE146 guessed correctly that my beer of choice is STROH'S just after I berated him for an earlier guess! Where in the HELL did you pull that out of?

Well, another great idea for a giveaway shot down within 20 minutes. LOL. I was planning on planting clues in my messages. For those who care, the first message I posted had the word "shorts." Well, "shorts" spelled backwards is "Stroh's."

*sigh* Well, NE146, let me get your address and I'll get your winnings in the mail to you. Congrats!

Well I guess this shoots down my plans for a new contest.

I was going to give away mint-in-box factory-sealed copies of Swordquest Waterworld, Quadrun, and Atlantis 2 to the first person to correctly guess what day of the week it is today.

:D :D :D :roll: