IGNORED

Eurocon 2007 Netherlands

Welcome to the 8th Eurocon...................http://www.atari-shop.nl/eurocon2007.htm

:cool: :D :)

Noch 56 Tage..........................

Jihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

Dammit......theres always a cool classic gaming expo everywhere.

I swear.....one of these days I'm gonna organize a Southern U.S. classic gaming expo in Fort Smith.

...........dreams...........

Where the hell is Fort Smith? Is it to far away from the Netherlands.....?

;) :cool: :D

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the 8th Eurocon...................http://www.atari-shop.nl/eurocon2007.htm

Wow, quite a gathering of hardcore collectors. Say hi to Michael Braun for me. Tell him to e-mail me if he gets anything good :lust:

Michael is here too. Look at my profile. He is the one in my friend list (pitfallharry_de) :)

Wow, quite a gathering of hardcore collectors. Say hi to Michael Braun for me. Tell him to e-mail me if he gets anything good :lust:

Michael is here too. Look at my profile. He is the one in my friend list (pitfallharry_de) :)

Well there you go, you learn something new every day. I have dealt with him outside Atariage and I don't ever recall seeing him post on these boards. I would have recognised his alias.

Well there you go, you learn something new every day. I have dealt with him outside Atariage and I don't ever recall seeing him post on these boards. I would have recognised his alias.

He joined last week.... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Wenn das jemals wieder in Deutschland innerhalb vertretbarer Fahrzeiten stattfindet werde ich auch mal vorbeischauen.

If this will ever happen in Germany again, i will go there...

have fun, people..!!!

Wenn wir zusammen fahren dann sind es für jeden nur noch etwa 400 km die wir zahlen müssen *lach*

I'll be at Eurocon and will have a stall at the Saturday trade fair. I'll be flying over from England and can only bring stuff that will fit in a suitcase! So if anyone wants me to bring anything, please get in touch. My website is here: www.geocities.com/j.legg - do check what I have for trade.

I also have a couple of larger items for trade which I could bring if anyone's interested: a Sony Playstation debug unit, and an Amstrad Mega PC (a PC with a built-in Sega Megadrive).

Thanks

Jon

Hi everybody,

The weekend at this year's EUROCON was great! We had a lot of fun, lots of beers, lots of games, lots of trades. :D

I'm looking forward to the photos... please post your links here.

Thanks to the organizers and see you all next year in the south-west of Germany.

Best regards,

Simon

Hi everybody,

The weekend at this year's EUROCON was great! We had a lot of fun, lots of beers, lots of games, lots of trades. :D

Thanks to the organizers and see you all next year in the south-west of Germany.

Best regards,

Simon

Thats great to hear. I'm looking forward to the pics too.

Hi everybody,

Best regards,

Simon

It was nice meeting you there again, Simon.

Keep up the good work!

8)