IGNORED

Quelle?

Marco(2)

Xonox or Bomb Double Pack?   :?  

Cheers,

Marco

I don't think Bomb Double Pack. This one have I and Günther not. Or I am wrong? And the Xonox have not so long numbers.

HES?  :roll:  

Günther

HES has too no numbers on the box. I have found noone.

:? :? :?

haha, you have all been defeated by a newbie on the board  [snip]  Marco, you said the box MUST have the quelle logo on the box and manual as well as the order-number....

Oh yeah?! What about this then:

[*]have cases with S.S. molded into the back

Hah, you cheated! :D

Cheers,

Marco

i'm pretty sure there has been quelle games that didn't have the SS in the back, but still came in exactly the same box with exactly the same manual and exactly the same label ... it's not just pac kong or galactic .... i've traded away many of my doubles after i gave up making the difference ... i didn't want to end with 200+ quelle carts .....

i'm pretty sure there has been quelle games that didn't have the SS in the back, but still came in exactly the same box with exactly the same manual and exactly the same label ... it's not just pac kong or galactic .... i've traded away many of my doubles after i gave up making the difference ... i didn't want to end with 200+ quelle carts .....

:?

Thats hard to tell. But all boxed games I own have the SS on the back from the case. Maybe ask Günther, he has more boxed Quelle games.

Maybe the games without SS were pirated Quelle games, but not sold from Quelle? :?

Can you show us some URLs, Dieter, so we can check out the goods?

Ok, here are some Quelle catalogs from the early 80s:

Spring/Summer 81

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...item=2123558178

Fall/Winter 83/84

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...item=2124453580

Fall/Winter 84/85

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...item=2122501602

The 84/85 must be R4R3 ... it is already at 11.50 Euros! Heh, there really seem to be some "Quelle catalog collectors", and I ever thought us vintage video game collectors are crazy ...

i believe that quelle wasn't into getting legal trouble, so they just not promoted the games.

Hm, have the Quelle games been sold only by Quelle or in other stores/warehouses too? If they have ONLY been sold by Quelle, they should ALL appear in the different Quelle catalogs in my opinion, because if they wouldn't appear there, NOBODY would have known that they exist ...

i'm pretty sure there has been quelle games that didn't have the SS in the back, but still came in exactly the same box with exactly the same manual and exactly the same label ...

Jetzt mal kurz in Deutsch (muß grad den Rotwein verdauen :D ). Ich hab mal 20 Spiele angeschaut. Es waren jede Menge ohne "S.S" dabei.

Eins ist komplett anders: Mission 3000. Die Box hat die Quelle-Nummer (aber ohne Quelle Aufkleber) und einen deutschen Text auf der Packung. Das Modul sieht aber ganz anders aus:

M6337232.jpg

Vielleicht gibts noch andere Module die so aussehen? :?

BTW, Hab grad erfahren, daß Du mein Spiel abgeholt hast. Nochmal Merci :thumbsup:

Günther

:?

Look like a Bitcorp.

On GameReset you can see some, but under Bitcorp and not Quelle.

I have too some of them. But I have never think, that these too Quelle.

The Bobby geht nach Hause look diffrent from Quelle then from Bitcorp. It look like all other Quelle games. And the Bitcorp game calls Bobby geht heim.

Hm, have the Quelle games been sold only by Quelle or in other stores/warehouses too? If they have ONLY been sold by Quelle, they should ALL appear in the different Quelle catalogs in my opinion, because if they wouldn't appear there, NOBODY would have known that they exist ...

Quelle also has shops, and not everything you can get in the shops is also listed in the main catalog. This is especially true for medias like CDs or computer games. I'm not sure how it was in the early 80's but usually they have special catalogs on certain topics that you have to order seperately, like for computer stuff or video games.

But in late 1984 when I got my VCS I was also checking the Quelle catalog for games, and I remember seeing "Bobby geht nach hause" listed. So some of those obscure games sure appeard in the main catalog. It might have been the officially licensed Bitcorp version though which Quelle apparently also sold in no-name boxes.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

why do you think the games have such weird names. because quelle surely didn't want to take the challenge to licence so many games .....

bitcorp games have paved the way, the must have been the first ones not just sold by quelle, but apparently fully distributed. it's way asier and cheaper to ship carts only and to make the boxes at a later date in your own country.

those apparently still used bitcorp's graphics ... then the second step was introduced. they sold original spectravision carts in their own boxes (next list entry?). sets like ...

ganster ruine - 412.783.3 (L267/943)

.... have no apparent relations to the original boxes, only the hand drawn illustration and the manuals design have similarities ....

regarding their small shops ...... gangster ruine has a "foto quelle" sticker ;)

that's their obviously their small asset where fotographics equipment and home electronics were sold.

we already discussed once that bitcorp (or puzzy) might have been one of the main producers of boards/carts/cases.

another explanation why a lot of these quelle games have similar box designs to a lot of taiwan carts (64-in-one, "cooper black", ...), specially the stripes on top ....

oh guy ... we start diggin deep here ... hope we don't get into trouble ;P

NO

We're going off topic again! We weren't discussing every game ever sold by Quelle, we were trying to get a complete list together of this one specific game type. And the one shown above clearly does not belong in that category, anyone can see that!

So, back to the main question: do we have a complete listing here or are we still missing some titles? And let's stick to the AtariAge rules: no vague rumors ("I'm pretty sure I've seen". "I'm on eBay 24/7 and I've never come across" or "I once had this and that but now it's gone"), only hard evidence counts! C'mon, we must be able to get that list!

Cheers,

Marco