IGNORED

Mord's Blog - Definitely a bit late.

RSS Bot

The code is getting written, modifications being made, etc but I still haven't gotten to the point where I can compile the code and actually expect it to work. Right now the point is to determine how to load the object in the roomloader bank without needing data that is in the display bank. I really don't want to make complete item copies in the roomloader bank, although a lite version of the data might be done - and the rest of the processing handled in the Vertical Blank on the following frame before objects are sized up and loaded for display.

I had copied all the AI routines to the roomloader previously since some objects seemed to need to be processed in the roomloader screen. (Carried items in particular.) I have since made some alterations to the carried item code on the black key so maybe that isn't needed anymore. If it still is required I'll modify the AI routines in the roomloader bank to be nothing but empty jsr's if they aren't needed there. And have all those that aren't needed point to the exact same empty jsr.

Oh well. Hopefully by sometime Sunday evening I'll at least have the code in the testing/debugging phase. :ponder:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3836