IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Rush

RSS Bot

Well, I wanted to rush to get the vhs-to-dvd recorder, but I'll have to wait until next month if i want my mom to pay for half of it, we were going to go halvsies on it. I can't pay for it all by myself.

Anyway, I'm going to send a money order out to Detrola and get me a new needle for my record player. We bought the thing at K-Mart a couple years ago or so (they still sell them if you're interested.) When I mailed them for some forms, the reply was fast, so I'm hoping to get the needle by Friday or Saturday if I send the money order tomorrow.

So, I bought two Rush albums today, one on CD and one on record. Me and my mom go to this little store that has a ton of records. Apparently the guy who owns it and works there does well enough to stay in business, but he told us to kind of spread the word about the place. He gave me a $1 discount on the CD because 'the CD surface doesn't work perfect. CD is guaranteed to work perfectly.' The only song I cared about was 'The Fountain of Lamneth' at almost 20 min. and it worked. Haven't listened to the record yet. He said to keep it cool so it won't warp. (It's above 90 degrees fahrenheit here now, which is kinda weird for the middle of September.) He's a nice guy and I wish his business well.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3842