IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - A look at Jboy's Gaming Collection.

RSS Bot

The title of this Blog says it all so lets begin shall we.........

Atari 2600-My all-time favorite gaming system and the one i first "cut my teeth"on as far as home videogames go.

Atari 5200-I really should play my 5200 more but really the only games i like playing on it are Wizard of Wor and Miner 2049er.

Atari 7800-Outside of playing my Atari 2600 games on it i only really play Donkey Kong,Donkey Kong Jr.,Pac-Man Collection and BeefDrop on my 7800.

Atari Jaguar-Got rid of all my Jag games but two of them......Wolfenstein 3D and Tempest 2000.I would like a copy of Pinball Fantasies however and if Gorf 3D is ever made into a cart i would take one of thoses as well.

Atari Lynx-I have about 4 games for my Lynx and i will get around to not only buying a few more games but playing the Lynx some more.

Intellivision-I have a small collection of Intelly games at the moment and i pick games up for it here and there.

ColecoVision-Next to the Atari 2600 one of my favorite systems.I own 3 of them but only one works like it should.

Vectrex-The Vectrex is the game system i pull out at parties and people love it.I bought a Sean Kelly Multi-cart for it the MGC this year and i love it!

Bally Astrocade-I guess this is the rarest system i own and i think its a pretty neat system to own.I have about 7 games for it and my favorite one i have for it is.....The Incredible Wizard.

Odyssey2-I like my Odyssey2 really.I have a few cool games for it like Pick-Axe Pete,K.C.Munchkin,K.C.'S Crazy Chase,and Smithreens.

Dreamcast-I have been playing my Dreamcast alot lately with the emulator CDs i have for it and games like Crazy Taxi and Daytona keep it fun for me.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3881