IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Update on Yesterday

RSS Bot

#1 - It didn't get to be as cold as the local stations thought. I think it reached only 46 as opposed to 38 like they said. The Weather Channel got it right, though.

#2 - I never did get the Halloween decorations up. I guess I'll do that tomorrow.

Since I was born on the same day that they voted to have Keizer (the town just north of us) seperated from the rest of Salem, and that it's almost been 25 years since it happened, and I lived in Keizer for the first 11 years of my life, I've decided to make a little 25th anniversary booklet to commemorate Keizer's 25th anniversary. Nothing big, really, but it's coming up on November 2 (which happened to be Election Day in 1982.) and I just thought it would be a neat project to have all the things that have gone on in Keizer in the last 25 years. It's grown tremendously in the past 25 years, especially in the last year when a big huge field got turned into a bunch of stores (Michael's, Staples, and a whole bunch of others.) and called Keizer Station. There's also the 11-year-old baseball stadium (which is why the team is called Salem-Keizer Volcanoes as opposed to just the Salem Volcanoes.) So, I hope this'll be cool.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3887