IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Apparently I raped a woman...

RSS Bot

So I had Northwest Cable News on (apparently I'm one of the few who do), and heard my name. Naturally, I turned to the TV set, and then heard the word 'rape.' I later then saw that they spelled my name wrong, which is a relief because it wasn't me. My name is Christopher Read, and the guy who's in prison for rape was Christopher Reid. Stupid moron, he's a disgrace for people whose names sound like or are mine. I looked in the Salem-Keizer phone book, and there is a guy with my name in there (last name spelled correctly). Maybe I should call him up and say "Hey, my name is the same as yours. Let's party!" What are the chances that two people with an odd last name and the same first name would have the same name and live in the same area? I'm starting a bimonthly family newsletter with pictures and stuff. I used to make one, but I quit because I felt like it. But now I have a digital camera so I can add pictures to it. I even made a website for it. How many family newsletters have their own website?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3894