IGNORED

Aprom XL + sixpack I and II for Atari 800

megatrader

Well those are fairly rare cartridges. I don't know how much they'd go for on Ebay, but I wouldn't guess more than $50 or so. Maybe more with the Eprom programmer. The problem is that they're programming utillity carts, and other than insane completionists no one in this day and age is going to want or use them. Rare 8-bit carts don't tend to ever break the $75 mark, they're just not as in demand as other Atari systems.

I'd be interested in them from a curiosity standpoint and since I collect all forms of 8-biut cartridges (I'm one of those insane completionists). e-mail me if your interested in selling them directly, if not I'll wait for them to appear on ebay.

Tempest

>>Are you interested in selling them or are you just going to put them on ebay?

I haven't decided yet. If I had a good idea of what it's worth I'd be willing to sell it directly to someone, but it might be rare enough that it's going to take selling it on ebay to find out what it's worth. I'll let you know if I decide anything.

• 3 weeks later...