IGNORED

The continuing adventures of Pitfall Hairy!

moycon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
more adventure please  8)   8)  8)

Hee hee, thanks for bumping up this topic, it's disgustingly funny, I didn't know about it since I only came on a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully more can be made, but I don't know how busy the creator is. With all the Atari 2600 characters possible it should keep the material going for quite a while, but then again, you can have what you think is a lot of ideas and then it only produces a handful of strips.

Very funny I say, I used to do a similar thing at work, but not with atari characters, I should have though, damn it.

I like how in the last frame you sort of wrap it up with a character that has nothing really to do with the joke...but he kinda does in an odd kind of way....

I am reading too much into this.

"Hand full of sheet"

:lolblue:

This reminds of an incident back in high school with an exchange student from Italy. Me and a couple guys were hanging out after school and the student was showing some pictures of his Italian family. One was a picture of his sister on the beach.

This guy walks up to the group and sees the picture from a distance.

Guy: "Hey, is that a picture of a nude beach?"

The Exchange student grabs the guy's shirt, pulls him close and says, "That is my sister. You do not call her that."

TRUE STORY.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived