IGNORED

Atari fonts are a nice touch for PC/Mac

dwhyte

You know, you're using an Amiga 500 and dial-up for the internet? Kudos, but it's time for an upgrade man... :roll:

Yes, I know. I've been waiting for a computer worth buying but I haven't seen one yet. I was waiting to get the new iMac, but I tried it out at an Apple store and it felt slow. (...and I should know what slow feels like)

Maybe when the next new iMac comes out...

Geez, you sure have a lot of crap in your menu bar! I like the fan RPM indicator though... pointless but cool! :)

Actually, the fan thing is useful (I use smcFanControl on my macbook pro), Apple likes to keep the machine as quiet as possible, so the fans often run slower than the cpu/gpu would like. smcFanControl lets you have little fan profiles, so when you run World of WarCrack, you can direct it to run the fans faster. and keep the system cooler. the current profile and speed are in the little bar.

Which is all funny, because the fans aren't that loud even at full tilt. I put the fan in thing in the same column as the 1 button mouse.

By the way, that's one mother of a huge screenshot. 1.3 Mb! I'm on dialup, man!

You know, you're using an Amiga 500 and dial-up for the internet? Kudos, but it's time for an upgrade man... :roll:

My reply was a little uncalled for... I use a computer older than the 500 most of the time, though not for intersurfing...

Though if you do upgrade... an efika board with morphos would be the way to go if you want to stay on an amigaos-like platform... Thinking about getting one myself actually...