IGNORED

Borregas Avenue, which numbers did Atari use?

Mathy

Hello folks

AndreasB (of ABBUC fame) asked me, which exact locations on Borregas Avenue Atari used. Unfortunately, I can't answer this question. Currently, Andreas is visiting the U.S.A. He's already visited Borregas Avenue, but would like to know which locations Atari used and for what purposes. Can you guys (and girls) help us?

Thanks!

Greetings

Mathy

1196 & 1265 Borregas Av., also 1312 Crossman Av.

Sunnyvale, CA

http://www.atari7800.com/html/borregas.htm

this was my starting point. But Atari had more facillities used in borregas. e.g. the 1200 (left side of 1196) 1190 and 1192 too (right side of 1196) 1250 and 1256 are also Atari related. But there are much more buildings between 1190 and 1265. The numbers in borregas ave starts at 11xx and goes up to 13xx.

AndreasB

Edited by atariportal

Curt had a full map of all Atari facilities at his site, looks like it got lost in the redesign.

I know Curt for 20+ years so I am allowed to bust his chops and say that his website has more holes in it than swiss cheese!!

I read these pages on his site and then get so dissappointed that the pictures don't load!

ARGH!!

Curt you out there?

Fix the site buddy!!

Curt had a full map of all Atari facilities at his site, looks like it got lost in the redesign.

I know Curt for 20+ years so I am allowed to bust his chops and say that his website has more holes in it than swiss cheese!!

I read these pages on his site and then get so dissappointed that the pictures don't load!

ARGH!!

Curt you out there?

Fix the site buddy!!

Heck, I even offered to do that once for him.