IGNORED

Xenophobe questions...

CharlieChaplin

Hmm,

not sure if there are many Atarians who own this game for the XL/XE, but anyway... I ordered my cart at video 61 and played the game already for hours. After some time the same space-stations I had already cleared of Xenos appeared again... so:

1) Does this A8 prototype game have an ending ?!? Or is it "endlessly" playable ?!?

2) Does Xenophobe have some secrets or easter eggs included ?!?

Well, believe it or not, I like this game very much and played it (with player two) `til I had more than 1,300,000 points - but still I would like to know... And for those that have not already ordered Xenophobe: The Game is great !! For one player or two players simultanously ! Order your cart. before Video61 is running out of them. And err, Fandal won`t give you an XE file version this time for download !! Hoping that no-one else will do... -Andreas Koch.

Edited by CharlieChaplin

Hmm,

not sure if there are many Atarians who own this game for the XL/XE, but anyway... I ordered my cart at video 61 and played the game already for hours. After some time the same space-stations I had already cleared of Xenos appeared again... so:

1) Does this A8 prototype game have an ending ?!? Or is it "endlessly" playable ?!?

2) Does Xenophobe have some secrets or easter eggs included ?!?

Well, believe it or not, I like this game very much and played it (with player two) `til I had more than 1,300,000 points - but still I would like to know... And for those that have not already ordered Xenophobe: The Game is great !! For one player or two players simultanously ! Order your cart. before Video61 is running out of them. And err, Fandal won`t give you an XE file version this time for download !! Hoping that no-one else will do... -Andreas Koch.

Me and my son played it for hours and wondered the same thing: does this thing ever end? We did finally die as the Xenos were too much and we ran out of ammo... ;)

This version is much more playable than the ST version too. I love it.

Edited by tjlazer