IGNORED

Scored my holy grail today!

Scream And Fly

Are you going to turn it on, in order to check if it still works? Because if you do so, it won't be longer "never used" machine ;)

I'm sure it was turned on once when it was built. So even new consoles have been "used" one time.

Yes all electronics are used in that regard. They all get turned on to get tested. Some even burn test them for hours to see if they pass all tests! And even if this was not the case and you wanted to test it, there is no way to tell it was "used" unless you uncoil the AC adaptor or get it dirty. Makes me laugh when I see on ebay people listing "new never used" computers, some even look dirty and the cables clearly look used.

Go ahead and turn the darn thing on and post some pics! That's the first thing I would of done. (Did that with a NIB Falcon030 I bought last year, then put it back in the box) lol

Are you going to turn it on, in order to check if it still works? Because if you do so, it won't be longer "never used" machine ;)

I'm sure it was turned on once when it was built. So even new consoles have been "used" one time.

Yes all electronics are used in that regard. They all get turned on to get tested. Some even burn test them for hours to see if they pass all tests! And even if this was not the case and you wanted to test it, there is no way to tell it was "used" unless you uncoil the AC adaptor or get it dirty. Makes me laugh when I see on ebay people listing "new never used" computers, some even look dirty and the cables clearly look used.

Go ahead and turn the darn thing on and post some pics! That's the first thing I would of done. (Did that with a NIB Falcon030 I bought last year, then put it back in the box) lol

I did this too with an Amiga 1000.

I have a 400 in the box like this one, and it is wonderful to have. Just to pull out from time to time and remember the first day I brought my Atari 400 home from Best Buy. The one in the box I have is also from Best Buy, complete with pack in instructions, documentation, and receipts. :)

And since I have been tinkering with the 400 this week, this is a neat picture to see. Look at how sharp the colors are on the start, select, option, and reset keys!! Very pretty.