IGNORED

Your pirated games to legit games ratio back in the day.

Ross PK

I was a C-64 guy.

You could actually BUY C-64 software? :)

Literally, thousands to one ratio. Of course, I was also an ST and Amiga guy... and that was more of the same.

Sacramento had a pretty active pirate scene. http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/company...ory/history.asp

The document doesn't say it right out, but, enabling software piracy is how this guy started his business model. :)

Most of my original stuff was cassette only (over 200 original tapes)....Hope you're enjoying them DT

Mind you, i did own an original 'Beach Head' on Disk as well as one of the Spy v Spy disk games

I am just curious, had anyone managed to do a cart version of the happy/lazer 10650 upgrade (or Sa/Sa2) or even better a cart version of Speedy/super speedy 1050...in a similar form to the ST version of Happy (which if mem. serves me right was in cart. form)

Thanks!

I'm sure there's something that looks different about it in the picture than the ones I had.

hmm, pretty sure they didn't change the artwork over the years.. all of mine look the same I think .. maybe I'm mistaken? I'll have to have a look through them

I had a bit of an image in my head, like the blue sleave with the light blue lines going across it, and I was expecting it to all come instantly back when I saw the pic, but for some reason it didn't and it seemed to look a little unfamiliar.

I think the style of the writing seems to be different, maybe it wasn't even there on my disks, and I'm sure they didn't have the Select 50 2D sticker on them either, also, I'm sure the sticker on the right, had several light blue lines on it, for writing on.

I don't know whether it's just me, or whether the ones I had were different. It's still great to see them again though, I've saved the pic to my computer.

I did actually do a google search and an ebay search for them about a week back, but found absolutley nothing on them.

Edited by Ross PK