IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Me and Ms. Pac-Man

RSS Bot

I did some research and found that there are a whole bunch of different Pac-Man games for different systems. Here's a complete list. *=Ms. Pac-Man: Maze Madness.

Atari 2600 (own)

Atari 5200

Atari 7800

Atari XE

Commodore 64

Dreamcast

Game Boy

GBC

GBA *

Game Gear

Genesis (own)

Lynx (own)

Nintendo 64* (own)

NES

PSX*

SNES (own)

TI 99/4A

VIC 20

-----

If any of you have an Atari 5200 or 7800 version of Ms. Pac-Man out there you don't need, why not give it to me. I want to have every version of Ms. Pac-Man. I don't know why, probably because I'm extremely bored and need to get a life. What's even more depressing is I don't even have a 5200 or 7800. I'd like to have one, but there aren't any where I live. And don't say, just get one off E-Bay, because I don't want to pay some nutjob outrageous shipping only to have the system be broken once it gets to me. I'm kind of on my way now with my Ms. Pac-Man collection, I can probably get the GB, GG, GBC, PSX and Dreamcast ones, but for the rest, I think I need a little help. That's where you come in. I'm going to Game Crazy tomorrow. I'll see what I can get there. I'm surprised the Saturn didn't jump on the Maze Madness bandwagon. I guess the Dreamcast was enough for Sega systems.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4068