IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Pac-Man

RSS Bot

Keeping with my Pac-Man fix, anyway, I wasn't that big of a Pac-Man fan. I thought to myself, I have all these Pac-Man games laying around. I know Pac-Man was (is) a big fixture in video game history (like Mario or Sonic), so I thought, well, why not try playing them for more than a few rounds? Well, I did, and I've grown to like the yellow fellow and his wife (girlfriend? She's Ms. Pac-Man, not Mrs. Pac-Man.) So, well, anyway, I got a Tengen version of Pac-Man for NES in a gray cart, which along with the Namco version, I now have both versions of Pac-Man for the NES. Here's a very short list of Pac-Man games I have for all systems.

-NES (Tengen & Namco)

-Game Boy

-Atari 2600 (Atari)

I thought I had a Game Gear version around here somewhere, but I guess I don't. Methinks I'll have to go Pac-Man hunting 'round the town for a Game Gear and GBC version. Anyway, if you have any Pac-Man games for any system, feel free to drop me a PM (heck, I'll take the 2600 Sears version, just to say I have it.) I also have the Pac-Man Christmas special somewhere around here my parents taped off the TV (and I burned it onto DVD before the VHS-to-DVD converter broke.) That's it for today. (<

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4071