IGNORED

Another eBay defrauder- beware

lonesome_pa

I wanted to share this with all of you to make you aware of a problem on eBay; I know, no surprise, huh?? A friend of mine had an auction with a lot of Nintendo NES games with a Buy-it-now. Within 1 hour of posting their auction, someone came along and used the BIN. The potentional buyer had a zero feedback, but the seller didn't mind; she delt with zero bidders before without a hitch. What she failed to notice was the bidders ID. The id was oldnintendogamesstink; it should have clued her in. What happened was that after the auction ended, the buyer sent her an e-mail stating that he used the BIN because NES games "suck" and he didn't want anyone else to have them and he wasn't planning on paying for them. Well, she e-mailed eBay, but we all know how they are, don't we????? Imagine the size of the brass balls it would take to pull a stunt like this??? In short, I wanted to make everyone aware of this "headache" bidder and to avoid at all cost.

It sounds like our old friend NESDESTROYER, up to his old tricks.

Tell your friend not to worry.. eBay will kick this guy off in a couple days, and take away any feedback.

I really wish eBay would work to prosecute people like this.

KA