IGNORED

Graves' Manor Atari 2600 pulled from ebay

Buyatari

You have to ask yourself for permission :? :dunce: :-D

No, he has to ask the owner of the physical media...the prototype itself. Tempest keeps the ROMs of many prototypes for archival purposes, but in many cases he does not physically own them.

Many people kindly give me roms to prototypes so I can examine them and do my reviews. Sometimes they don't want the rom to be distributed and give it to me on the condition that I don't release the rom. Then again, some people don't care one way or the other and wouldn't mind the rom being released. I'll have to check my records to see what the owner of the Mystery Mansion prototype wanted (I honestly don't remember who the owner even is anymore). People trust me with prototype roms because they know that I'll keep my word about not releasing them and I won't violate that trust.

Incidentally I own almost no 2600 prototypes at this point. Gee, I WONDER what happened to them? I did release those roms when I owned them however.

Tempest

No, he has to ask the owner of the physical media...the prototype itself. Tempest keeps the ROMs of many prototypes for archival purposes, but in many cases he does not physically own them.

Many people kindly give me roms to prototypes so I can examine them and do my reviews. Sometimes they don't want the rom to be distributed and give it to me on the condition that I don't release the rom. Then again, some people don't care one way or the other and wouldn't mind the rom being released. I'll have to check my records to see what the owner of the Mystery Mansion prototype wanted (I honestly don't remember who the owner even is anymore). People trust me with prototype roms because they know that I'll keep my word about not releasing them and I won't violate that trust.

Incidentally I own almost no 2600 prototypes at this point. Gee, I WONDER what happened to them? I did release those roms when I owned them however.

Tempest

Hmm...... prototypes or a new home? Nice home, Tempest.

Allan

if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Whats too good to be true?

That someone has an early haunted house proto? Looks legit to me. He either sold it already or ignores emails.

I think they still have it, especially with the offer I gave them........I think they got scared with the notice of e-bay on how it is illegal to sell protos.

If you gave them a BIG offer and they did not reply that makes me think they already DID sell it otherwise they would email you back.

true.......oh well, if that is the case, maybe next time. ;)

PATIENCE IS GOLDEN!!! :)

Jose, he should be contacting you soon

Is there something I should know???

Jose, yeah, I passed on a secondary offer I made on it, I think it was higher than yours because you stated you were interested in it

Oh, I was open to negotiate but they never got back to me....they probably sold it to somebody else.....oh well, maybe next time... :) You can't win them all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=110205998289

;)

Oh man, I cannot believe I missed it...........the winner is lucky I did not know about it........ I think I missed the auction though because we just had a baby on Friday..........that is the best proto you can ever have.......:)

I am surprised the owner of the auction did not get back to me, I would have paid more than that.........

Something I have learned in collecting Atari 2600 protos, you cannot have them all....besides, I am sure one similar to that will appear in the future... ;)

When I posted it, it had a Buy It Now on it. :(

That someone has an early haunted house proto? Looks legit to me. He either sold it already or ignores emails.

I think they still have it, especially with the offer I gave them........I think they got scared with the notice of e-bay on how it is illegal to sell protos.

If you gave them a BIG offer and they did not reply that makes me think they already DID sell it otherwise they would email you back.

Jose, yeah, I passed on a secondary offer I made on it, I think it was higher than yours because you stated you were interested in it

Oh, I was open to negotiate but they never got back to me....they probably sold it to somebody else.....oh well, maybe next time... :) You can't win them all.

;)

Oh man, I cannot believe I missed it...........the winner is lucky I did not know about it........ I think I missed the auction though because we just had a baby on Friday..........that is the best proto you can ever have.......:)

I am surprised the owner of the auction did not get back to me, I would have paid more than that.........

Something I have learned in collecting Atari 2600 protos, you cannot have them all....besides, I am sure one similar to that will appear in the future... ;)

Who needs a BIN when only 1 person bids !

I still don't get. I'd pass at $200. Wonder why do you want this so bad?

;)

I guess because it looks different with a different title........I was offered one of these before but passed it because the seller was asking for too much money.

;)

I guess because it looks different with a different title........I was offered one of these before but passed it because the seller was asking for too much money.

Is it really necessary to quote every single post before you? Why do people keep doing that? :roll:

No not really.

Tempest

;)

Is it really necessary to quote every single post before you? Why do people keep doing that? :roll:

No not really.

Tempest

Is it really necessary to bitch and moan at everyone who is too lazy to format the quoting?

;)

No not really.

Tempest

Is it really necessary to bitch and moan at everyone who is too lazy to format the quoting?

Whoops, that was meant for the previous quote.

;)

No not really.

Tempest

No

certainly

not

but

it's

annoying

and

a

pain

in

the

ass

to

read

if

I

were

to

type

this

all

the

time.

I

find

that

rather

pleasant,

actually.

;)

No not really.

Tempest

No

certainly

not

but

it's

annoying

and

a

pain

in

the

ass

to

read

if

I

were

to

type

this

all

the

time.

I

find

that

rather

pleasant,

actually.

Just quoting in case everyone involved decides to leave AA and erase all their posts.

:P :lol:

;)

No not really.

Tempest

No

certainly

not

but

it's

annoying

and

a

pain

in

the

ass

to

read

if

I

were

to

type

this

all

the

time.

I

find

that

rather

pleasant,

actually.

Whats the record for imbedded quotes. Does it form a black hole?

;)

No not really.

Tempest

No

certainly

not

but

it's

annoying

and

a

pain

in

the

ass

to

read

if

I

were

to

type

this

all

the

time.

I

find

that

rather

pleasant,

actually.

Sideways.jpg

Tempest

Hey Tempest, I recall that Chris Cotter had the prototype of Mystery Mansion. ;)

Cheers,

Tony