IGNORED

GameCubing With Rogmeister - Picking Up Some New GC Titles...

RSS Bot

I've not bought any GameCube games for awhile. That's partly because I've not felt like playing too much recently but also because, since I already have over a hundred titles for the system, I didn't think there were many games left for the system that really interested me. But I have now purchased a handful of games.

My nephew and his wife lent me Mario Party 7...I have Mario Party 4 & 6 for the Cube and enjoy those and found I really liked #7 as well. I got on the internet and tracked down copies of both it and Mario Party 5 so I could have all 4 of the Mario Party games that were made for the GameCube. New copies are rather pricey for some reason...I saw one new copy listed at something like $125. I did manage to find good used copies of both for less than $30 each so I decided to take a chance on those and am now awaiting their arrival in my mailbox.

Today I went to a local Circuit City and found several GameCube games I don't recall ever coming across in actual stores. Ironically enough, one game I found there was Mario Party 7...still at the original $49.95 price. I would've bought it probably if I hadn't already ordered that used copy. I did buy 3 other games: Star Fox: Assault, Super Monkey Ball Adventure and Pikmin 2. So with these 3 games in my possession now, and a pair of Mario Party games on their way, I've lots of new games to try out. I will try to get back to writing about my GameCube titles in November...if not tomorrow, then within the next few days.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4094