IGNORED

New Vectrex game - Vectoblox

superogue

Hi all,

I am proud to present to you a new vectrex game called "Vectoblox".

VectoBlox is an exciting puzzle game for the Vectrex arcade system, with no less than 40 different puzzles to solve! The player has to clear each puzzle by shoving all the boxes in each level to their respective target area’s.

Are you skilled enough to clear all 40 puzzles ???

Game features:

- Addictive and challenging puzzlegame

- 40 different puzzles + 10 bonus puzzles

- Many other bonus puzzles to be unlocked.

Price: 19 euros + 4 euro S&H

Fore more information and ordering, go to www.revival-studios.com and select Vectoblox from the Vectrex section.

Additionally, i also did a new run of 3D scape carts for sale at 19 euro's + 4 euro S&H. These carts include 3 different demo's for your vectrex. Go to www.revival-studios.com and select 3D Scape cart from the Vectrex section for more information.

Edited by superogue

Hi all,

I am proud to present to you a new vectrex game called "Vectoblox".

VectoBlox is an exciting puzzle game for the Vectrex arcade system, with no less than 40 different puzzles to solve! The player has to clear each puzzle by shoving all the boxes in each level to their respective target area’s.

Are you skilled enough to clear all 40 puzzles ???

Game features:

- Addictive and challenging puzzlegame

- 40 different puzzles + 10 bonus puzzles

- Many other bonus puzzles to be unlocked.

Price: 19 euros + 4 euro S&H

Fore more information and ordering, go to www.revival-studios.com and select Vectoblox from the Vectrex section.

Additionally, i also did a new run of 3D scape carts for sale at 19 euro's + 4 euro S&H. These carts include 3 different demo's for your vectrex. Go to www.revival-studios.com and select 3D Scape cart from the Vectrex section for more information.

Hey Martijn, you should do a new thread for Vexos also...

Thanks for the support.

I will set up a thread about it.

For those who are interested, there is a special page set up at: www.revival-studios.com (see vectrex section on the left), which has screenshots and sound snippets available.

Now with vectoblox finished/release, I'ml working hard on improving VexOS. Adding more features to the basic compiler (that allows better games to be created), which is the most work, as well as improving the other parts of the OS (SVG support, music replayer,etc.)

Once finish, i will set up a seperate webpage for the OS, which also will have music files, digital songs, vectorart and basic games for download.

Martijn