IGNORED

TRS 80 games?????????????????????????????????????

chromizone

Nothing that you're not going to use is worth "investing in." The TRS-80 was no good, so even if you could play the games, chances are you wouldn't be thrilled about them. Save your money.

But that's just my suggestion. You'll undoubtedly get further opinions, although they might not be much different.

CF

save your money, the games are not very fun, and then you would have to buy the computer and you will be dissapointed

also could you edit your first post and take a few of the Question marks out of the title? its making the 800x600 people get a scroll bar on the View posts since last visit page

thank you :)

I only have about 5 or 6 carts and the Audio Spectrum Analyzer and Thexder are pretty cool. Although some of the others are pretty bad. I do like the odd cartridge shape and goofy illustrations. When I was a kid, I used to always play them when I was at Radio Shack (often) and I thought some of the games were good. I remember playing a lot of Dragonfire.

I see those computers pretty often and they're usually cheap so you might be able to find one. And the power supply is built-in so you don't have to hunt one down. But the joysticks are tough to find.

-Paul