IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Week #4 - Lady Bug

NOTE: THIS WEEKS GAME HAS ENDED!

LADY BUG

post-14567-1195622047.jpg

Game Info

Players control a ladybug who must venture around different mazes collecting all of the food pellet "x"'s. In addition to there being regular walls in the maze, there are also several rotating doors that can be used to trap enemies and escape. In the center of each maze is a different enemy insect hive that will spawn out enemy creatures. A new enemy creature is spawned every time the border around the screen makes a complete lap.

-This game was chosen by: Ikrananka

-Skill level: 1

Challenge

-None

Challenge Bets

-None

HSC Info

-Post your scores in this thread and every couple of days I will update the leaderboard.

-The cutoff for posting scores will be the following Wednesday at 2:00 A.M. Eastern.

-Use the same skill level as posted so that all the scores will be acurate.

-Please read the Rules and Regulations thread for a thoural description of the HSC rules.

-If you would like to make a challenge for this game try to let me know before you post your first score.

Current High Scores

1st - duncantoml (9,106,990)

2nd - Recycled (193,150)

3rd - chuckwalla (184,180)

4th - joeybastard (156,190)

5th - 1982VideoGames (86,200)

6th - Mister VCS (64,210)

7th - Ikrananka (62,980)

8th - RJ (60,310)

9th - theking21083 (59,740)

10th - jboypacman (31,450)

11th - Murph74 (31,150)

12th - PressureCooker2600 (18,930)

Leader Board

1st-duncantoml-38 points

2nd-chuckwalla-27 points

3rd-Blackjack-26 points

4th-joeybastard-23 points

5th-theking21083-20 points

6th-Ikrananka-16 points

7th-PressureCooker2600-14 points

8th-Albert-9 points

8th-jetset-9 points

9th-purenergy-6 points

10th-Mister VCS-4 points

11th-edweird13-1 point

11th-ScottHuggins-1 point

11th-Artlover-1 point

Edited by theking21083

New week = new game! Can you be the first to beat the unstopable Duncantoml?

I'm tired, grumpy, and the cursor keys suck--- 31,150 on first game in ages. Great game especially when you consider it was one of the original launch titles! I'll be back with a more respectable score, I promise. :)

It's more strategic than meets the eye- it's not just gobbling dots.

This game is all Patience and Timing. The bugs are very controllable.

It helps to get multi veggies from each sceen. This really adds up when you get to the bigger point veggies. Also getting your words spelled is very important.

Once you get to the screen that has the 4 different shape/color bugs, it never gets harder. ;-)

Edited by duncantoml

It helps to get multi veggies from each sceen. This really adds up when you get to the bigger point veggies. Also getting your words spelled is very important.

Once you get to the screen that has the 4 different shape/color bugs, it never gets harder. ;-)

I'm still trying to figure out how you get pictures while you're still playing on a game without a pause key. :)

I'm still trying to figure out how you get pictures while you're still playing on a game without a pause key. :)

I don't take them during play. I video tape my game, so the pictures are from those tapes. This is the best way to get a picture to post.