IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Week #7 - Mouse Trap

NOTE: THIS WEEKS GAME HAS ENDED!

MOUSE TRAP

post-14567-1197439869.jpg

Game Info

Mouse Trap is an arcade action game similar to Pac-Man. You control a mouse in a maze; your goal is to eat all of the bits of cheese in order to score points and move on to the next maze. Wandering throughout the maze are several cats who are trying to catch you! Your mouse has the ability to temporarily turn into a dog and be able to chase the cats. To do so, however, he will need to eat the dog bones which are located throughout the maze. The maze also contains numerous doors. The mouse can move these doors to reconfigure the maze in an attempt to outsmart the cats.

-This game was suggested by: Mister VCS

-Skill level: 2

Challenge

-None

HSC Info

-Post your scores in this thread and every couple of days I will update the leaderboard.

-The cutoff for posting scores will be the following Wednesday at 2:00 A.M. Eastern.

-Use the same skill level as posted so that all the scores will be acurate.

-Please read the Rules and Regulations thread for a thoural description of the HSC rules.

-If you would like to make a challenge for this game try to let me know before you post your first score.

Current High Scores

1st - duncantoml (2,149,700)

2nd - joeybastard (447,460)

3rd - chuckwalla (421,590)

4th - theking21083 (411,010)

5th - Recycled (227,370)

6th - Mister VCS (209,800)

7th - Ikrananka (113,030)

8th - jboypacman (74,890)

Leaderboard

1st -duncantoml +71 points

2nd -chuckwalla +57 points

3rd -joeybastard +51 points

4th -theking21083 +38 points

5th -Ikrananka +27 points

6th -Blackjack +26 points

7th -Recycled +25 points

8th -PressureCooker2600 +22 points

8th -1982VideoGames +22 points

9th -Mister VCS +18 points

9th -RJ +18

10th-Prodos8 +11

11th-Albert +9 points

11th-jetset +9 points

12th-purenergy +6 points

13th-jboypacman +2 points

14th-edweird13 +1 point

14th-ScottHuggins +1 point

14th-Artlover +1 point

14th-Murph74 +1 point

Edited by theking21083

I think that Mouse Trap is an awesome game and worth buying to play anytime after the HSC. The overlays are not necessary but nice to have for a visual reference. 1,2, and 3 are to move the red, yellow, and blue doors and the 5 key uses the power up to change you into a dog.

I'll go look for it today. I have a good idea where to find it, but I doubt I'll tell the shop owner why I want it. I think he's the type to jack up his prices if he learns there's the slightest renewed potential interest in CV games.

Edited by RJ

I think that Mouse Trap is an awesome game and worth buying to play anytime after the HSC. The overlays are not necessary but nice to have for a visual reference. 1,2, and 3 are to move the red, yellow, and blue doors and the 5 key uses the power up to change you into a dog.

I like this one alot better than the 2600 version. The button pushing doesn't bother me that much like it does others.

No, you don't need the overlays. I don't use mine....my daughter does when she plays though.

I wouldn't pay over $4 for it....it's pretty common.