IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Week #9 - Slither

NOTE: THIS WEEKS GAME HAS ENDED!

Slither

Game Info

Slither is similar in nature to the hit arcade game Centipede. You control your snake as it slither's around the screen. Where this game differs greatly from Centipede is that you can shoot in 4 different directions at the same time to take out the baddies trying to hunt you down. The bad snakes hunting you down will appear from various angles on the screen, often several at a time. The game was bundled with Coleco's Roller Controller and can't be played without it.

-This game was suggested by: theking21083

-Skill level: 1

Challenge

-None

HSC Info

-Post your scores in this thread and every couple of days I will update the leaderboard.

-The cutoff for posting scores will be the following Wednesday at 2:00 A.M. Eastern.

-Use the same skill level as posted so that all the scores will be acurate.

-Please read the Rules and Regulations thread for a thoural description of the HSC rules.

-If you would like to make a challenge for this game try to let me know before you post your first score.

Current High Scores

1st - duncantoml (163,010)

2nd - chuckwalla (125,315)

3rd - joeybastard (124,830)

4th - Ikrananka (113,535

5th - theking21083 (99,850)

Leaderboard

1st -duncantoml +93 points

2nd -chuckwalla +76 points

3rd -joeybastard +70 points

4th -theking21083 +52 points

5th -Ikrananka +37 points

6th -Recycled +32 points

7th -Mister VCS +31 points

8th -RJ +26

8th -Blackjack +26 points

9th -PressureCooker2600 +22 points

9th -1982VideoGames +22 points

10th-Prodos8 +11

11th-Albert +9 points

11th-jetset +9 points

12th-purenergy +6 points

12th-jboypacman +6 points

13th-edweird13 +1 point

13th-ScottHuggins +1 point

13th-Artlover +1 point

13th-Murph74 +1 point

Edited by theking21083

Sorry for the delay. The internet on the island was down for the past few days so I couldn't put up a poll or update anything. We had a blizzard from 23-24 so we are knee deep in snow right now. Some places it goes up to my waist. I hope you guys enjoy this weeks HSC.

Just remember it's not about what place your in, it's about how much fun you had getting that place. Just make sure to keep on competing in future HSC games.

Yeah I had fun - not my favourite game but quite neat being able to move all over the screen. This is the first time I ever really tried to play the game seriously so was actually quite pleased with my score. My fingers got very sore from manically hammering the fire button though.

Yeah I had fun - not my favourite game but quite neat being able to move all over the screen. This is the first time I ever really tried to play the game seriously so was actually quite pleased with my score. My fingers got very sore from manically hammering the fire button though.

You can just hold down the fire buttons, no need to tap!

You can just hold down the fire buttons, no need to tap!

Doh!!!! Will hopefully get some time later today to try again - this time without the sore fingers :D

• 2 months later...