IGNORED

Call of Duty 4

cimerians

I'm not a big fan of shooters but I picked this up the other day at Target for $37 bucks and its pretty damn worth it. Its fun and not overly long thankfully. Can finish it in about 5-6 hours. There are some games where I dont really care about achievements so I got the PS3 version, especially since I have my PS3 hooked up to a 1080P TV etc.

If your not a big fan of shooters give it a rent at least cause its definitely worth a look. (Graphics and gameplay are fantastic....for a rare change)

I'm not a big fan of shooters but I picked this up the other day at Target for $37 bucks and its pretty damn worth it. Its fun and not overly long thankfully. Can finish it in about 5-6 hours. There are some games where I dont really care about achievements so I got the PS3 version, especially since I have my PS3 hooked up to a 1080P TV etc.

If your not a big fan of shooters give it a rent at least cause its definitely worth a look. (Graphics and gameplay are fantastic....for a rare change)

I love Call of Duty 4 but one thing that really bugs me and kinda ruins the whole experience is the "on rails A.I." When you relalize the A.I. pops out at the same spots and does the same thing everytime, you begin to not get so immeresed.

BTW, didnt Call of duty 3 remove the predictable A.I. or was it the same as COD1/2/4? I can't remember but I thought they changed the A.I. on the last game.

I'm not a huge fan of shooters. Not much... until I played this game.

I've never really played online either... until I played this game. I've got something like 40 hours online game playing with CoD4. It is a lot of fun. I'm not all that great, but I've worked my way up to level 44 (1 Star General)

Fun stuff!