IGNORED

Atari 2600 clone with 444 games built in

recoil

Hi guys.

Well, i accidentally found a 2600.

Although i am a nintendo - geek i dont mind the atari,its a great console. well...except the jaguar.but thats a different story.

As far as i know Clones are a really big problem with NES and Famicom originals.But as i see the 2600 clones are rare. Quite odd.

Im from Bulgaria (famous for its MASS NES CLONING),and my dad ran a Video Game Club in his garrage 10 years ago,he had a bunch of these but he putted them somewhere he doesnt remember.

Hi guys.

Well, i accidentally found a 2600.

Although i am a nintendo - geek i dont mind the atari,its a great console. well...except the jaguar.but thats a different story.

As far as i know Clones are a really big problem with NES and Famicom originals.But as i see the 2600 clones are rare. Quite odd.

Im from Bulgaria (famous for its MASS NES CLONING),and my dad ran a Video Game Club in his garrage 10 years ago,he had a bunch of these but he putted them somewhere he doesnt remember.

Whats wrong with the Jag? :ponder:

Im from Bulgaria

Welcome!

I really like traditional Bulgarian music.

Wow thanks. I enjoy it too,although its something normal to hear it on the streets here.

Cheers with this vid then http://youtube.com/watch?v=odBjWkQ030Y

Erm,about the Jaguar.

When it first came here,only 1 kid in the whole block had it lol.

I didnt like the controls,the games he had we're not interesting (i cant recall the names) ,the console was ugly like design and the logo was Rambo - styled. <_<

Anywho,i can make pictures of it if anybody wants to see it.

Erm,about the Jaguar.

When it first came here,only 1 kid in the whole block had it lol.

I didnt like the controls,the games he had we're not interesting (i cant recall the names) ,the console was ugly like design and the logo was Rambo - styled. <_<

Anywho,i can make pictures of it if anybody wants to see it.

Don't let one that one kid stop you from retrying the Jag out, did everyone forgot a bout the Xbox big controllers :ponder: that didn't stop anyone from playing the Xbox! You don't know you might like Tempest 2000, DOOM, Wolfenstein 3D, Raiden and Alien vs. Predator! ;)