IGNORED

JAGUAR-HSC Contest 1-(January) Poll

doctorclu

Vote on your game...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on the 1st Jaguar HSC game (ends Jan 18 midnight CST)

• Raiden
    • Supercross 3D
    • Val d'Isére

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I will agree with goochman on what he said. In my experience you don't need 10 people to start but 4-5 regulars. In the STOT we have 4 players that participated in every contest so far, and a few more that participated in more than the half contests while we had 20 players overall. Falcon's league, our new pet project, has attracted 10 people so far who said they will participate. This is very exciting since the league will be a closed contest where people commit into playing it through.

I see two problems with the jaguar HSC. The lack of a decent emulator and the lack of many good games. The first makes it difficult for people to participate and the second limits the number of choices.

So my 2 eurocents: Listen to the people and make wise poll selections and everything will go as planned. Best of luck with the jaguar HSC.

I will agree with goochman on what he said. In my experience you don't need 10 people to start but 4-5 regulars. In the STOT we have 4 players that participated in every contest so far, and a few more that participated in more than the half contests while we had 20 players overall. Falcon's league, our new pet project, has attracted 10 people so far who said they will participate. This is very exciting since the league will be a closed contest where people commit into playing it through.

I see two problems with the jaguar HSC. The lack of a decent emulator and the lack of many good games. The first makes it difficult for people to participate and the second limits the number of choices.

So my 2 eurocents: Listen to the people and make wise poll selections and everything will go as planned. Best of luck with the jaguar HSC.

Thanks! I think the Jaguar needs a shot on here.

So tell us about the Falcon League? Playing Falcon only games?

Thanks! I think the Jaguar needs a shot on here.

So tell us about the Falcon League? Playing Falcon only games?

Well obviously the name is inspired by the champion's league :D. You can read more info here and here.

The difference between the league and an HSC type contest like STOT, is that the players compete one on one and points are awarded by victory or defeat. Of course that's the general idea and it will need fine tuning.

• 3 weeks later...

Closing this thread, but again, THANK YOU to everyone who made this Jaguar High Score Club Forum possible.

And THANK YOU to those of you who may not have been here in the beginning, but are here now.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

And so on.... ;)

Edited by doctorclu