IGNORED

Atarixlbox v7 for the Xbox released

Shannon

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which xbox emu should I work on next?

• Z26x (2600)
    • Atari7800x
    • Mednafen-Lynx
    • WinstonX (Atari ST)
    • OdysseyX
    • BlissX (Intellivision)
    • KegsX (Apple II)
    • AdamX (Colecovision)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Right now it's only available to those who volunteer to "test" it for me. But once it is available to everyone it will be in the usual places. I honestly do not know if mickeysoft still cares about the xbox. But since it is compiled with the xbox developers kit it is considered to be under the usual legalitie issues. Which is why most xbox emu's are a little hard to find. Since most of them were made by x-port who used the developers kit.

There were a small handful developed with SDL, but SDL is one of those projects that never really took off for the Xbox. Once the 360 came of, well people got bored with the xbox. :lol:

But really. Once you know where to find these things, it never really is an issue. ;) :P

Edited by Shannon

Well. Another interesting day for mwa. While trying to uncover the truth about Pole Position. I found out that the rabbit hole is a little deeper than I thought. :lol: I dug out my trusty 5200 and went to work.

Seems I was right. Pole Position was slipping into Trackball mode. Apparently since A800 does not handle this particular aspect of the 5200 all games that look for a trackball will think there is a trackball. Hence the problems with games that look for it. Check this out! Games in that list look familar? Yeah they are all the problem childs of 5200 emulation (with one exception).

So apparently after coding atarixlbox to handle this little "quirk" all of the said games switched back into regular joystick mode. Silly me all along I thought they were programmed to operate that way (speeding up your character the further you push the stick). Seems I was wrong. That's what happens when you don't sit down and try it on the real thing. :lol: Anyways this means some good news and bad news... :lol: You just knew I was gonna say that didn't ya!

The bad news....

With this change Missile command runs in joystick mode so it actually plays like it does on the 5200. I hear some of you booing... It is possible for me to force Missile Command, and just this game, into Trackball mode if people preferred the other control method. All other games that use the trackball and are affected by my fix play just fine if not better.

But... The good news.

To accomodate for the "missile" crisis I added an "Analog sensitivity" setting. Setting it to about 25 seems to make Missile Command fairly playable. Moving along...

Pole Position is playable. You can switch gears by pressing up/down and the feel is much better!

Centipede actually plays better as well and much more like on the real 5200. Dig pad is probably a tad too fast though.

Pengo works! No really! It actually works like it is supposed to so I was able to remove my Pengo hack.

Tennis works like it is supposed to, no more hack.

With the new "analog sensitivity" setting Super Breakout is pretty playable. Basically the lower the sensitivity setting the finer the paddle movements. Around 25 seems pretty decent.

After playing kaboom on a real 5200 I noticed they "drift" the buckets to the right a bit. I got to wondering if maybe they did that to make things a little easier since it is not exactly "intuitive" to switch from left to right when the stick hits center. So just for kicks I increase the 5200_center value to push the buckets to the far right. So all you have to worry about is moving left of center. Sure enough I did pretty decent. :lol:

Oh, and Xari Arena now works!!! Anyone have a clue how to play this game?

Forgot to mention. Final Legacy is fully playable. It used to be the part where you shoot down missiles was unplayable.

Anyways. All of this turned my 30 or so lines of code into two. :lol:

So if you guys want me to I can stir up a new batch with the completed overlays as well as my (once again) analog stick tweaks so you can try them out. Oh and feel free to comment on missile command. :P

Oh and I figured out why * and # do not work in Kangaroo. Apparently it does the same on a real 5200. But if you hit the "reset" key and then try them they work fine. Strange isn't it??

Edited by Shannon

Dude that trackball mode is friggin interesting as all heck and makes a lot of sense! Those listed games were indeed almost always the 5200 games that "didn't work" :lol: I'm curious to try it now... I'm very familiar with how Missile Command plays on the real deal, but really dug how it played on the last release. So we'll see... :)

So if you guys want me to I can stir up a new batch with the completed overlays as well as my (once again) analog stick tweaks so you can try them out. Oh and feel free to comment on missile command. :P

Oh heck yeah. To be honest I haven't even tried the Miner skin yet although I got it ready to go. One hardcore play-test a week yknow :P So yeah I'd definitely like to check it out :D

Oh and I figured out why * and # do not work in Kangaroo. Apparently it does the same on a real 5200. But if you hit the "reset" key and then try them they work fine. Strange isn't it??

Can't say I ever noticed that, and I had Kangaroo as a kid (which means I played it a lot by default). I probably just thought it was my 5200 controllers sucking as usual :ponder: :lol:

Very impressive and congrats on this emulator. :D

I don't have an Xbox, but all I have to say is, first console that can emulate Atari 2600, 800, 5200, 7800, Lynx, ST, & Jaguar... I'm there! :D

(The Dreamcast can do all but Jaguar currently.. and the only one not polished on the DC is the Lynx Emu.)

Very impressive and congrats on this emulator. :D

I don't have an Xbox, but all I have to say is, first console that can emulate Atari 2600, 800, 5200, 7800, Lynx, ST, & Jaguar... I'm there! :D

(The Dreamcast can do all but Jaguar currently.. and the only one not polished on the DC is the Lynx Emu.)

Lol the Jaguar community is pretty protective. I'm sure emulation would have come along further if it wasn't for that.

The xbox does 'em all except for the Jag of course. I'd say the sound in Atarixlbox is just a snitch better than the DC one. I've always ranked the DC 5200 emulation as the highest until now. Now that I've got the sound fixed in Atarixlbox. It's AtariXlbox, and a tie between the DC and GP2x.

As for lynx emulation it has always been good. There are actually two of them. One based on mednafen and the other one based on that other one (name slips my mind).

Anyways the DC and Xbox have always been tops when it comes to emulation. Obviously the X wins out when you start getting SNES era and higher (including MAME). But I'll always love my DC. :D In fact if it wasn't for the DC version of A800 I may have never bothered with analog emulation, who knows. :D

As a matter of fact 7800 emulation on the Xbox is thanks to the DC version. When I pointed out to x-port that version (since he didn't wanna mess with "MESS") he eventually got around to porting it. It's pretty funny because well the source code is almost 12megs worth of junk from MESS. :lol:

Well guys I think that just about covers every "unplayable" 5200 game. Now it's just deciding what to do about Missile Command. :P

Edited by Shannon

I'm happy to report that I bought an Xbox yesterday and I look forward to being able to enjoy Atarixlbox (among other emulators!) I shipped it out today to someone who is going to kindly softmod it for me and as well as install a larger hard drive that I purchased. Can't wait!

..Al

I'm happy to report that I bought an Xbox yesterday and I look forward to being able to enjoy Atarixlbox (among other emulators!) I shipped it out today to someone who is going to kindly softmod it for me and as well as install a larger hard drive that I purchased. Can't wait!

..Al

:thumbsup:

Wow, that was quick!! Congrats. So how big of an HD you gonna have in it? You need to pick up an xbox->USB adaptor so you can hook up a keyboard to it!

If you want maybe I can somehow get to you a bunch of Xbox renamed files based on the no-intro sets (pictures included) to go with that. As well as the latest gamebase 64. Just PM me.. For the ST and Amiga I have the gamebase sets (even though the emu doesn't support it, yet ;) ). I was working on a LemonAmiga set as well as a good handful of DosXbox titles, but those kinda fell by the wayside.

Oh almost forgot about the MSX1/2 sets based on the "offlinelist". I think it is complete except for screenshots. I honestly forgot. :lol: I was also working on some Apple stuff based on the Tosec collection but the x-port emulator has some serious issues that hinder it's usefulness. The Intellivision emu has a few issues as well that I intend on getting around to correcting.

Sadly my Atarixlbox sets are in a bit of flux. It never really took of because the sound in the previous versions of Atarixlbox annoyed me that much. I'm pretty picky about crappy sound. :lol:

If you didn't know. The whole idea of the no-intro sets is to remove all the "filler" that typically exists in the good sets. Also my 2600 sets have most of the dups filtered out as well (the no-intro for the 2600 is kinda sucky).

Edited by Shannon

You guys are gonna drive me crazy! Of course, that's what you are here for anyways right? I was actually planning on working on the keyboard overlay, but as usual got side tracked.

Armed with knowledge and a healthy dose of laziness I tackled the task of enabling the option to pick between track ball mode and regular stick mode. I had a few brain farts for a while there but I think I got everything in place.

Basically I just added a new option "enable trackball mode" and added the mouse sensitivity as the "5200 stick/trackball sensitivity" setting (which I kinda did above). The digital pad settings when in trackball mode are calculated a little differently (based on the sensitivity). So basically the lower the sensitivity the slower the dig pad will move you. Since the analog stick is more flexible it's sensitivity is calculated higher.

I removed screen filter, seemed kinda paltry, you can change it in utility menu if you really like it.

I have not really had a chance to test the new code on anything other than Centipede and Missile Command (It's a good thing I like these games), and a quick test of Space Invaders. The analog stick code was changed around quite a bit "again!!". So maybe the third time will be the charm. :lol:

Forgot to mention I ended up mapping reset to left-trig+Y. It used to be white+black but apparently pressing reset and * or # at the same time has no effect.

:P

Edited by Shannon

Wow, that was quick!! Congrats. So how big of an HD you gonna have in it? You need to pick up an xbox->USB adaptor so you can hook up a keyboard to it!

I bought a 500GB hard drive. It was on sale and only $20 more than a 250GB or 320GB drive, plus it was a Seagate with a five year warranty. Yes, definitely need an Xbox->USB adapter, thanks for mentioning that.

Sadly my Atarixlbox sets are in a bit of flux. It never really took of because the sound in the previous versions of Atarixlbox annoyed me that much. I'm pretty picky about crappy sound. :lol:

If you didn't know. The whole idea of the no-intro sets is to remove all the "filler" that typically exists in the good sets. Also my 2600 sets have most of the dups filtered out as well (the no-intro for the 2600 is kinda sucky).

Most of this is going to be new to me. I think I'll be all set for a while, though (no pun intended). :)

..Al

Well I modified the cheat code system to read/write values the way an Atari would. That way you can check, for example, the player/missile collision registers to see if a collision happened. Or you could (in theory) disable certain sound channels, etc. :D

I was fooling around a bit today with the POKE functionality. Made Pinky fat in Pac-man, and disabled the sound register so all you could hear was the wacka wacka sound, etc.

This will make creating cheat/rumble codes MUCH easier since the previous system would read 0 from alot of locations, and do nothing when certain locations were POKE'd.

It currently only works on cheat codes of type 0x30 but I'll add in the rest once I read up on them. The code types are as follows.

0x80 - Set to 16-bit value.

0x30 - Set to 8-bit value.

0x10 - Increase by 16-bit value.

0x11 - Decrease by 16-bit value.

0x20 - Increase by 8-bit value.

0x21 - Decrease by 8-bit value.

0xD0 - Execute next code if addr = 16-bit value.

0xD1 - Execute next code if addr != 16-bit value.

0xD2 - Execute next code if addr < 16-bit value.

0xD3 - Execute next code if addr > 16-bit value.

0xE0 - Execute next code if addr = 8-bit value.

0xE1 - Execute next code if addr != 8-bit value.

0xE2 - Execute next code if addr < 8-bit value.

0xE3 - Execute next code if addr > 8-bit value.

I actually have a couple more ideas related to the cheat codes but I don't want to say anything until I know if they can be done.

update. I added descriptions to the code edit screen based on the above text. I also changed 'em all to work the new way. All I need to do is test them. The only ones that might give me trouble are the 16-bit ones. I'm not sure if I coded that correctly. The poke, peek functions only accept a byte at a time.

Now that I got the paddle stuff working. I put in code to handle input types of mouse, koala pad, etc. I had originally modified it for paddle so it didn't work for anything else at the time. This of course needs testing as well (yawn).

Edited by Shannon

ok i finally tried the Miner skin and it's great!! The work you put into it really shows since there's like 3 different custom animated screen. Music is awesome as well. I love it :D I don't see any memory leak issues or whatnot, and couldn't get it to crash that's for sure. Seemed to work fine.

By the way I put the latest version you gave me on a FRESH new xbox and the rewind function still had to be enabled. Damn me for not checking the TOGGLE_REWIND=1 in the included files. ;) That being said, I couldn't get the rewind function to work despite having it set in both .ini filex in E:\saves\atarixlbox and the root of the executable. Of course if I kept at it I could get it working I'm sure.. but I just called it a day and continued testing games... But man, that really needs to be the default set once and for all on the release :P

Initial thoughts were that what's amazing in here is the sheer amount of detailed work you put into it. Individual romsets are recognized. Adjustments are made automatically.. Most all 8-bit titles work right off the bat. it's obviously a labor of love.

I like the "5200 Trackball mode" toggle. I tried Pole Position and it controls beautifully now. I tried Missile Command and now it plays like the actual 5200 control.. which to be honest, I think is not all that great :lol: I liked the old trackball control better! :P That being said I toggled it back into the trackball mode and it controlled the same as the last release except this time it moved a lot faster (Of course the old manageable speed was probably the result of a tweak you put in :) Millipede controls like a dream I think.. and works fine on trackball on or off. Same for Centipede. Gorf is actually somewhat playable as well but again why bother when the 8bit version is so much more controllable :)

On the flipside however are some games controls seem to have suffered.

5200 Donkey Kong, Mario walks to the right and can't be stopped. 8bit DK however works fine.

5200 Kaboom the buckets "neutral" state is to the right. I forget if this was how it was on the original?

Pengo works but seems to have the same buggy behaviour of the original where Pengo walks on his own. Once you die once though, it fixes itself. So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not or just more like the real thing :lol:

I imagine if I go down the line of 5200 games I might find some additional oddball ones. But I did try a good number of them (Joust, Montezuma, etc.) and most control fine.

Apart from the controller weirdness, 5200 Miner 2049er just simply doesn't work with no video shown, but you can hear the audio.

Anyway just some initial thoughts :) Now that I got it going on a couple of xboxes I'm gonna hit each game hard to check for anything obvious... and hopefully not space out playing Zone Ranger or something :P More to come..

ok i finally tried the Miner skin and it's great!! The work you put into it really shows since there's like 3 different custom animated screen. Music is awesome as well. I love it :D I don't see any memory leak issues or whatnot, and couldn't get it to crash that's for sure. Seemed to work fine.

Thanks for the input. I have a new opening screen idea I'm working on to add to it. Other than that there are a few issues with the transparency bit that I have not figured out just yet.

By the way I put the latest version you gave me on a FRESH new xbox and the rewind function still had to be enabled. Damn me for not checking the TOGGLE_REWIND=1 in the included files. ;) That being said, I couldn't get the rewind function to work despite having it set in both .ini filex in E:\saves\atarixlbox and the root of the executable. Of course if I kept at it I could get it working I'm sure.. but I just called it a day and continued testing games... But man, that really needs to be the default set once and for all on the release :P

Sorry about that I guess I should try and fix all that. The stuff I've been sending you guys is not really in a "full release" state so to speak. Not sure if you tried but the best way to get it to take is probably to go into the configuration, general options under the main menu.

Initial thoughts were that what's amazing in here is the sheer amount of detailed work you put into it. Individual romsets are recognized. Adjustments are made automatically.. Most all 8-bit titles work right off the bat. it's obviously a labor of love.

Yeah the number of roms/files/disks/cassettes out there are mind boggling. :o I've been trying to cover all the 5200 stuff and any 8-bit file considered to be a cart. Still got a bit to go, sometimes my mind goes numb. :ponder: What can I say I'm a big 8-bit fan. :D

I like the "5200 Trackball mode" toggle. I tried Pole Position and it controls beautifully now. I tried Missile Command and now it plays like the actual 5200 control.. which to be honest, I think is not all that great :lol: I liked the old trackball control better! :P That being said I toggled it back into the trackball mode and it controlled the same as the last release except this time it moved a lot faster (Of course the old manageable speed was probably the result of a tweak you put in :) Millipede controls like a dream I think.. and works fine on trackball on or off. Same for Centipede. Gorf is actually somewhat playable as well but again why bother when the 8bit version is so much more controllable :)

I don't think millipede even uses the trackball. For missile command just set the trackball sensitivity to around 70-80 it should be much closer to the last release. I agree about the original controls. If my concentration/co-ordination/focus is on I do pretty well, in fact when I was fiddling with it I got some pretty decent scores. The next day, though, I was like..... meh.. Switched back to trackball mode.

On the flipside however are some games controls seem to have suffered.

5200 Donkey Kong, Mario walks to the right and can't be stopped. 8bit DK however works fine.

5200 Kaboom the buckets "neutral" state is to the right. I forget if this was how it was on the original?

Pengo works but seems to have the same buggy behaviour of the original where Pengo walks on his own. Once you die once though, it fixes itself. So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not or just more like the real thing :lol:

I imagine if I go down the line of 5200 games I might find some additional oddball ones. But I did try a good number of them (Joust, Montezuma, etc.) and most control fine.

Apart from the controller weirdness, 5200 Miner 2049er just simply doesn't work with no video shown, but you can hear the audio.

Drat!! I was hoping nothing else got foobared in the process. Thanks for the report.

I think Pengo is just back in the 'ol rotate the controller in all directions mode that most 5200 games typically do. I'll try it out on a reall 5200. In the meantime you could always set it to trackball mode to "fix" that little issue.

I'll take a look at DK and Miner and see what I can figure out. Might have to dig out the 'ol 5200 flashcart if I can remember where it is. :lol:

Anyway just some initial thoughts :) Now that I got it going on a couple of xboxes I'm gonna hit each game hard to check for anything obvious... and hopefully not space out playing Zone Ranger or something :P More to come..

Yeah I know your a bit busy with someone else's Xbox, and don't you dare send those eggs my way. Kkkk. ;) Again thanks...

Edited by Shannon

Going with MyPicodos as the built in menu program. Even though it has problems loading some stuff it has joystick support and long filenames! The author gave me permission to include it. Here is a picture.

post-3211-1205738435_thumb.png

Here are some fun memory locations to fool with using the new cheat code system...

D201, D203, D205, D207 - set these to 0 and it disables the corresponding audio channel. Tired of the annoying sound in Galaxian? Use this to get rid of the annoying part and keep the rest!

D000-D003 - Missile 0-3 to playfield collisions. Read this to determine if missile 0-3 collided with the playfield.

D008-D00B - Missile 0-3 to player collisions. Read this to determine if missile 0-3 collided with another player. Pacman uses all four missiles and the players for the monsters. So read this to see if you ran into a monster (good for rumble control).

D004-D007 - Player 0-3 to playfield collisions. Read this to determine if player 0-3 collided with the playfield.

D00C-D00F - Player 0-3 to Player collisions. Read this to determine if player 0-3 collided with another player.

D008-D00B - Player 0-3 size. Write to this to change the missile size. 0 or 2 = normal, 1 = double, 3 = triple width.

Been trying to think of a way to handle "known" bad dumps. I was thinking of not including them with the normal configs and having them up on the web download site since they are clearly labeled (not working). But I'm not really sure..

Edited by Shannon

Alright Ne1. You are seriously freaking me out here. I just tried Donkey Kong and Miner and saw no issues. So.....

Either your crazy, on drugs, or something...

Anyways lets see if we can do a little troubleshooting.

For donkeykong do you have trackball mode on/off?

For donkeykong what is the trackball/stick sensitivity set at?

I have not had a chance to try Miner on a hi-def tv so.

What display mode are you using? 480i, 480p, 720p, 720i, 1080i, or 1080p?

Thanks.. :)

Alright Ne1. You are seriously freaking me out here. I just tried Donkey Kong and Miner and saw no issues. So.....

Either your crazy, on drugs, or something...

Anyways lets see if we can do a little troubleshooting.

For donkeykong do you have trackball mode on/off?

For donkeykong what is the trackball/stick sensitivity set at?

I have not had a chance to try Miner on a hi-def tv so.

What display mode are you using? 480i, 480p, 720p, 720i, 1080i, or 1080p?

Thanks.. :)

Umm.. let me try again. I'm using my 13" tiny tv of course. :D Let me try on a number of xboxes... be right back

Edited by NE146

First of all, I'm using the most recent build you sent me which does NOT have the analog display. Maybe there's a difference in that one?

Just to show I'm not smoking crack, :lol: I

.. . Anyway. it's a newly modded xbox. I just deleted the e:\saves\atarxlbox directory so you'll see me change the skins, Then it finds the initial matching configs for each game (to which I say "yes"). The exact roms I'm using are attached.

Mach type- A5200

Cart Type - Standard 32KB 5200 Cart

Artifact Mode - none

Swap Joystick Port 1 with 2 - No

Dual 5200 Analog Sticks - No

5200 Trackball Mode - Off

5200 Stick/Trackball sensitivity - 100

Preset Controler type - Atari 5200 Stick

But yeah Mario moves right on his own. The thing with Miner 2049er is it shows a small capture of the previously successfully played game on the top left and you can only hear the sounds. The game sounds like it's playing fine however, just not displaying.

That being said, the one test I haven't done yet is put the same emulator on another Xbox and try it there and see if it duplicates the behavior. I'm trying that next. More to come :)

Miner_2049__1983___Big_Five_Software_.zip

DonkKong5200.zip

Edited by NE146

Coming in a little late on this. It looks very cool.

Do I just download it and FTP it over to a directory on the Xbox? Or is there some sort of formal install process? I haven't messed with my Xbox for quite awhile, honestly.

Al, I wish I had known, I would have gladly softmodded your Xbox and dropped a larger hard drive in it, for you. :-)

Hmmm I wonder if I changed something in the analog code after sending you the one you have now. I thought I left it alone... I'll copy that version over and see what it does.

Don't worry paranoid we will take care of you.

for first run it is probably best to delete any files in save\atarixlbox (for a fresh problem free install). You should be able to keep the config directories if you wish. I suppose if you don't want to lose them just rename that directory to something else.

All you really need in the emu\atarixlbox directory (or whever you store it) is the "emuskins" directory.

I'll send you the links in the next hour or so and don't worry about being late. Although I'm getting close to done I still have about 3-4 things to wrap up.

Coming in a little late on this. It looks very cool.

Do I just download it and FTP it over to a directory on the Xbox? Or is there some sort of formal install process? I haven't messed with my Xbox for quite awhile, honestly.

Al, I wish I had known, I would have gladly softmodded your Xbox and dropped a larger hard drive in it, for you. :-)

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated. :) It's in good hands, can't wait to get it back!!

..Al

ok I tested on another xbox and yes the behavior is the same and reproduceable. Maybe I should try the analog-display version?

Let me know as I'm ready to jump headlong into tests (I neglected the overlay use for example the last time) and I want to be sure I'm looking for actual bugs :)

p.s. how did you like the video by the way. I love my 3l33t tv :cool: :lol:

First of all, I'm using the most recent build you sent me which does NOT have the analog display. Maybe there's a difference in that one?

Just to show I'm not smoking crack, :lol: I

.. . Anyway. it's a newly modded xbox. I just deleted the e:\saves\atarxlbox directory so you'll see me change the skins, Then it finds the initial matching configs for each game (to which I say "yes"). The exact roms I'm using are attached.

Mach type- A5200

Cart Type - Standard 32KB 5200 Cart

Artifact Mode - none

Swap Joystick Port 1 with 2 - No

Dual 5200 Analog Sticks - No

5200 Trackball Mode - Off

5200 Stick/Trackball sensitivity - 100

Preset Controler type - Atari 5200 Stick

But yeah Mario moves right on his own. The thing with Miner 2049er is it shows a small capture of the previously successfully played game on the top left and you can only hear the sounds. The game sounds like it's playing fine however, just not displaying.

That being said, the one test I haven't done yet is put the same emulator on another Xbox and try it there and see if it duplicates the behavior. I'm trying that next. More to come :)

Watched the video. How do I know that controller is connected to the xbox? For that matter how do I know that it is really an xbox hooked up to that tv? :lol: j/k. ;) :P

Thanks. The video really helped.. Now that I see what is happening. I was able to replicate the Miner 2049'er effect. Apparently it only does this when running from a clean config and downloading or saying "yes" to the pre-config. If you manually create the config or exit the emu and go back in the game it will work fine. So some type of initialization must be being skipped or something. I suspect it does this with any game that skips the 5200 logo screen. I have not tried another one just yet. Congo Bongo maybe?

I did step thru the code being executed (debug mode is so nice...) but I'm still at a loss for now. :lol: I have a feeling this quirk has been around since I added the auto "config file found" feature. Anyways I'll keep at it until I figure it out.

As for DK I'm still having no luck but I did notice that your's is a different CRC. I'm wondering if it has different "centering" code than mine. So I'll try yours out and see if I can get it fixed. In the meantime, here is the one I've been using. Wish I knew which one is considered the more recent. Also it seems there is another nasty little bug somewhere in the routines that parse the INI style configurations. Not a show stopper but it was causing the debugger to pop up alerts.

Donkey_Kong__8_bit_Conversion_.zip

Edited by Shannon