1 pt - Sargon

1 pt - Austin

1 pt - The Graphics Man

1 pt - DanTheRatMan

1 pt - Boog

1 pt - BusterM

Edited by kevincal

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to Isgoed and Pocket who have very clearly pulled into first and second place for the month or March!!

DON'T FORGET...

-If there is a game of a previous contest you have not played, play it, submit any crappy score, get one participation point.

-If you've played a game already, but beat the existing high score (and it was not your own), you get a point!

-This applies to the Tempest King of the Mountain and the Bubsy scavnger hunt.. beat a score, get a point!

And don't forget, you can get 8 points for first place, 6 points for 2nd, 4 pts for 3rd, and 2 points for 4th place in the current contests for PINBALL FANTASIES and SUPER BURNOUT.

You've worked hard in life, so have fun playing hard here at the Jaguar arcade, where everyone knows your name (and probably cursing it as they try to beat your score.) :P

Player list score as of March 2 2008

First Place--

20 pts-Isgoed

Second Place--

10 pts-Pocket

Third Place--

9 pts-Jeremiahjt

Fourth Place--

8 pts-Gunstarhero

Fifth Place--

7 pts-DoctorClu T

Sixth Place--

5 pts-RJ

Seventh Place--

4 pts-Dan Iacovelli T

4 pts-Gunstar

Eighth Place--

2 pts-Kevincal T(H)

Nineth Place--

1 pt-BuddyBuddies

1 pt-Fandal T

1 pt-Punisher 5.0 T

1 pt-ViMaster

Edited by doctorclu

In the interest of honesty for the high-score contest, a mistake has been made. I should not have received 4 points for placing in Raiden, as my score, IMHO, was too low (compared to GunstarHERO) for me to even post it. The score attributed to me was accidentally taken from GUNSTARHERO's first picture post (which he later beat). Though I didn't realize that points were given for less than first place, otherwise I would have posted my score which was pretty close(actually a bit more) to the score accidentally given to me. If it's not too late to post my Raiden Highscore that I still have a picture of (taken within the month of the Raiden contest) my score. I may yet EARN some points. But I currently do not deserve the 4 points I've been given. My actual score, that I did not post was 776,180. According to my score, I DO DESERVE the 4 points, IF I had posted the picture of my score, since it was slightly higher than what was given, but I want to be honest about this whole thing. Since I didn't realize that anything but the best score could get points, I didn't post it, but if you are all willing to overlook my late entry, I can post the pic of my true score, which would still entitle me to 4 points in the overall contest.

but I want to be honest about this whole thing. Since I didn't realize that anything but the best score could get points, I didn't post it, but if you are all willing to overlook my late entry, I can post the pic of my true score, which would still entitle me to 4 points in the overall contest.

Sure post on the Raiden thread and we'll adjust from there.

• 4 weeks later...

[speaking as racing announcer] As March wraps up we have a very interesting turn of events. First off, Formula1 racer Isgoed keeps a clean lead with his great scores in both competions. Pocket holds at 2nd place with Gunstar rapidly working to pass. In similar fashion Jeremiahjt is joined by DoctorClu at 3rd place as Doc Clu applies the tortoise and the hare technique. In 4th place Gunstarhero, the Raiden hero is joined by Tweety, the newest Pinbball hero. Goochman races forward in his XL mod car to create a new 5th place apart from all others. Punisher joins RJ in 6th place and smiles menacingly on.. a motor bike.. what the heck? Dan Iacovelli holds steady at 7th place. Kasumi Ninja flys out of the shadows and joins the race and lands near KevinCal in 8th place. Welcome Kasumi Ninja! And for 9th place BuddyBuddies, Fandal, and ViMaster sit off to the side comparing collections and their cars on a pit stop.

Looking good folks, we'll see how this race progresses during this month with JagMania and Val d'Isére.

1st-

34 pts-Isgoed

2nd-

10 pts-Gunstar

10 pts-Pocket

3rd

9 pts-DoctorClu T

9 pts-Jeremiahjt

4th

8 pts-Gunstarhero

8 pts-Tweety

5th

6 pts-Goochman

6th

5 pt-Punisher 5.0 T

5 pts-RJ

7th

4 pts-Dan Iacovelli T

8th

2 pts-Kasumi Ninja

2 pts-Kevincal T(H)

9th

1 pt-BuddyBuddies

1 pt-Fandal T

1 pt-ViMaster

Edited by doctorclu

• 1 month later...

Congrats to Kasumi Ninja who jumped up to the 5th place ranking from 8th! :D

1st

42 pts-Isgoed

2nd

14 pts-DoctorClu T

3rd

10 pts-Gunstar

10 pts-Pocket

4th

9 pts-Jeremiahjt

5th

8 pts-Gunstarhero

8 pts-Kasumi Ninja

8 pts-Tweety

6th

6 pts-Goochman

7th

5 pt-Punisher 5.0 T

5 pts-RJ

8th

4 pts-Dan Iacovelli T

9th

2 pts-Kevincal T(H)

10th

1 pt-BuddyBuddies

1 pt-Fandal T

1 pt-ViMaster

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

heh thanks. You had fallen well behind on the points there buddy! ;) But you were sick so it's cool, I can relate. I hadn't realized at all that I had the most points. It helped that on a couple of the challenges I was the only one who participated LOL. :D Club Drive and Checkered Flag. ;)

• 1 month later...

Points updated after Pitfall and Gorf. :) We have a new leader in IsGoed. Congrats man! :) Lots of people moving up the leaderboard as well. Many position changes. Thanks to the first time players as well. Keep at it and you'll be moving up in no time. :) Keep in mind many people on the leaderboard aren't active players... So even if you only post low scores, you'll still move up positions in a short time. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...