IGNORED

JAGUAR HSC - March - Pinball Fantasies - AtarDi_160,505,800

doctorclu

This contest ended March 31, 2008. While the top points are taken, this is now open to general play and maybe one day someone will beat the 130,017,130 score that was made during the contest! For all newcomers, if you play for the first time you'll get an easy point. If you beat the highest score, you get another point.

Pinball Fantasies:

STONES AND BONES (#4) board

AtarDi - 160,505,800

Tweety - 130,017,130

Isgoed - 119,862,020

Goochman - 93,166,220

Kasumi Ninja - 37,968,170

LeGeek - 24,639,580

Doctor Clu - 13,272,350

KevinCal - 9,161,290

RoadRunner - 7,282,610

Otaku - 1,150,000

-Standard difficulty

-All controllers accepted.

-Emulation accepted.

Those are the basics, Have fun!

Edited by kevincal

wich level do we have to play ?

Also brainstorming for this one... but then we have six weeks for this so we can afford to. (This is also giving me ideas that in the future I need to vote on the new game on the second to last week of the month and this discuss how we'll play it in the last week before. No time wasted)

What are the options on this game? Levels of difficulty listed?

My goal on these type of games is to have a standard set difficulty, but to allow for all levels of play. I know on Ruiner Pinball there are two different pinball setups, so how about Fantasies?

I'll look at this game more later tonight. In the meantime, give suggestions and ideas.

I think choosing only one table would make thinks easier for everybody (and, moreover, we could choose this game again for another contest, with another table later)

So do you agree with Stones and Bones as the table?

I'm sorry but I don't know very well this game, so I'll let other people decide :)

Here is the promised photo, my initials are PJN (from my real name).

pjnstonesnboneswh7.jpg

Official photo size was 2.592x1.944 but I reduced it to 800x...

GD is a friend of mine, he also like to play this game, but I beat him with Stones'n Bones :D

I hope others will still continue playing this game, because they can beat my score.

There is an bug in the game... I don't know exactly how it goes, but here is what I think happened.

When I got the number 1 score beat on the original score table (example) 100.000.000 The game added a 1 before the score (1.100.000.000) Then my score went higher, and officially I had to get the score 1.200.000.000, but due to the bug it changed the score to 10.100.000.000

And I think if you get the score 1.300.000.000 it will add another 0 to the front score changing it to 100.100.000.000

I have read it also on the internet somewhere, can't remember on what site that was... :?

Edited by Tweety

• 2 weeks later...
First try whipped out 93,166,220 - not bad after 10 yesars :)

See that is what I like to hear! People trying games that have gathered dust and dusting them off again. Sweet!!

So yeh, got the score updated, have to give this (and Super Burnout) another go. :D

Edited by doctorclu

• 3 weeks later...

Try to get as many as SCREAMS bonus points as you can, It's quite easy to shoot the ball with your left flipper to the right in the bonus screams, use your right flipper to bounce the ball to the left flipper, and have another go to collect a Scream ;) .

I had about 60 screams collected...

Well I ended getting about 24 Screams myself but ended up with quite a respectable 37,968,170 points. Quite an improvement on the 18,000,000 or so I had got saved as an high score from ages ago. If I come 3rd that'll do me!

Sorry about the rubbish photo, if you click on it to make it full size you'll see my score, I'm down as KAS.....

post-18961-1206899147_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kasumi Ninja

The game clarifies it self!

If you go to the options screen, and click on the ´3 or 5 balls´ setting, there is a text that tells you that the 3 balls setting is for expert players.

I did not know this, until I read your post concerning the number of balls, and found out for myself looking at the options screen.

The game clarifies it self!

If you go to the options screen, and click on the ´3 or 5 balls´ setting, there is a text that tells you that the 3 balls setting is for expert players.

I did not know this, until I read your post concerning the number of balls, and found out for myself looking at the options screen.

So defaults to three? What is the default?