IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Nintendo sucks

RSS Bot

OK, I've given up on getting a Wii because it doesn't exist. So I am going to get me either an Xbox 360 or PS3. I bet I can at least find ONE for sale. Nintendo sucks. It's been a year and a half and there are no Wiis anywhere. I wish I could say the Wii doesn't suck, but how should I know? I haven't played one yet, and I never will because Nintendo is stupid enough to make like three of them worldwide and then quit production forever. And then they sell their games in commercials, but you can't get them because there are no consoles. Sure, they have copies of Super Mario Galaxy everywhere, but why get one if you don't have a Wii? I might go so far as to get rid of my GameCube and rid myself of everything Nintendo because now I think they suck. So, I'll look into both the XBOX 360 and PS3. It'll be hard getting games for either of these systems because neither has too many puzzles or Mario-type platform games, but I think I'm leaning towards the PS3. I'll have to do some more research. I think the Wii doomed Nintendo, and we'll be seeing the next Mario game on the PS4.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4635