IGNORED

Planet Bob - The Damned German dates rumoured

RSS Bot

Hi there!

Oooh, life as a Damned fan can be so exciting! Unlike the last time, when it took The Damned 7 years to return to Germany, this time they return after 7 months already. Ok, it's actually a few months more, but the numbers help illustrate the sensation of these news :lol:

Well, well all totally inofficial, the dates circulating so far are:

Tuesday 17 June - Zwischenfall, Bochum, Germany

Saturday 21 June - Ferropolis, near Dessau, Germany (supporting "Die Ärzte")

Sunday 22 June - S Oliver Arena, Würzburg, Germany (supporting "Die Ärzte")

Monday 23 June - Oberwerth Sporthalle, Koblenz (supporting "Die Ärzte")

Meanwhile I managed to partially confirm 3 of the dates via other sources (Die Ärzte homepage and individual location homepages), but right now I'm almost certain that the Koblenz gig won't happen.

Another problem is that Die Ärzte are one of Germanys Top 5 biggest bands and are also known as one of the best live acts we have. Admittedly that alone is far from being a problem, but it means that their complete tour is already totally sold out, including all the three possible dates with the Damned in the support slot. Basically that means I'm forced to pay an eBay or reseller/blackmarket ticket price.

Anyway, Würzburg is only a two hour ride from here and I've no problem to drive into the "Ruhrgebiet" once again to see the Damned there, so I'm currently positive to see The Damned another two times this year! What a happy summer lying ahead!

I'll post new any info (flyers/confirmations/etc.) as soon as I get it :)

Greetings,

Manuel

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4678