IGNORED

Colecovision HSC week #22 - Spy Hunter

NOTE: THIS WEEKS GAME HAS ENDED!

Spy Hunter

post-14567-1206515798.gif

Game Info

A conversion of the arcade game, Spy Hunter is a driving action game played from an overhead point of view. Your car is equipped with machine guns to help you get past the numerous enemies out on the road (be careful not to shoot any civilians, though!) Occasionally you will come across a weapons van, and if you drive into the back of the van your car becomes equipped with a second weapon (such as smoke screen, oil slick, or missiles.) At several points the road splits and you can enter a boathouse which transforms your car into a boat temporarily. If you drive far enough the seasons change as well (watch out for icy conditions during winter!) The enemy cars will do anything to stop you, including running you off the road, firing guns from the back of a limmo, or dropping bombs from a helicopter.

-This game was suggested by: theking21083

-Skill level: 1

Challenge

-None

HSC Info

-Post your scores in this thread and every couple of days I will update the leaderboard.

-The cutoff for posting scores will be the following Wednesday at 1:00 A.M. Eastern.

-Use the same skill level as posted so that all the scores will be acurate.

-Please read the Rules and Regulations thread for a thoural description of the HSC rules.

-If you would like to make a challenge for this game try to let me know before you post your first score.

Current High Scores

1st - duncantoml (320,885)

2nd - doubledown (211,580)

3rd - darthkur (158,385)

4th - joeybastard (115,650)

5th - Ikrananka (55,300)

6th - theking21083 (52,435)

7th - Mister VCS (44,720)

8th - ladybugz (20,575)

Leaderboard

1st -duncantoml +230 points

2nd -joeybastard +170 points

3rd -Ikrananka +144 points

4th -theking21083 +142 points

5th -chuckwalla +105 points

6th -Mister VCS +80 points

7th -RJ +71

8th -Recycled +42 points

9th -ColecoNation +33

10th-1982VideoGames +31 points

11th-jboypacman +28 points

12th-Blackjack +26 points

13th-PressureCooker2600 +22 points

13th-doubledown +22

14th-ladybugz +16

15th-Prodos8 +11

16th-darthkur +10

17th-Albert +9 points

17th-jetset +9 points

18th-purenergy +6 points

19th-edweird13 +1 point

19th-ScottHuggins +1 point

19th-Artlover +1 point

19th-Murph74 +1 point

Edited by theking21083

I'll get a poll up for next weeks game. I do take requests but nobody gives me any.

How about Centipede? It's pretty tough actually on setting 2 "Standard Play". That damned scorpion comes running across there right off the bat and never quits making for an ever flowing waterfalls of centipede segments.

Got a few games in for a score of: 320,885

Without a screenshot I'm going to have to declare "shenanigans" ;)

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Duncantoml has taken down our high scores almost every game this season, he is like some video game playing robot.

post-14567-1207067584.jpg<-----pic of duncantoml

Edited by theking21083

Got a few games in for a score of: 320,885

Without a screenshot I'm going to have to declare "shenanigans" ;)

My camara's not working. Thought (more like hoped) it was the batteries, but after getting new ones, it still won't work. So it looks like I'm going to have to get a new camara when I can work it in.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I know Im to late for the contest but seeing the score of 320,885 for SpyHunter I knew that I could be it ,,,so I fired it up last night and I got to 280,000 (didnt bother with exact score because I knew I didn't beat the record).

The game seemed to last along time I think it took me about 20 min's. I will post a Picture as soon as I break the record.