IGNORED

HSC Competition - Ms Pac Man

Goochman

Note - It's time for something a little different... For the month of April, all the High Score Clubs for all the Atari systems (plus the NES) will be staging a little Ms. Pac-Man competition! Here's your chance to show those 2600, 5200 and Lynx folks which Atari is the REAL Atari! This will not interfere with the regular game rotation, but it also won't count towards your cumulative score. You're also free to submit scores to any of the other system's Ms. Pac-Man competitions if you wish: Atari 8-bit, 5200, 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, NES ).

Lookout Pac-Man lovers, Atari is proud to bring you the "femme fatale" of computer video game world -- MS. PAC-MAN!

That's right, she's here in all her shining glory. MS. PAC-MAN is sure to steal your heart with her grace and charm. And she's all dolled up with a ribbon in her hair. Just like the arcade MS. PAC-MAN, this ATARI home version has multiple mazes, floating fruit, pretzels, an end-of-game cartoon, and four fearless ghosts -- Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Sue.

Get ready to feast your eyes on the original video beauty queen. She's ready to bring you many delightful hours of fun and excitement. So, sit back, relax and have a good time playing MS. PAC-MAN.

mspacpic.jpg

Edited by Goochman

You made it all the way to the baby pac level with only 34,100??? :o

I am a blue ghost pill whore - 1600 points on almost all 4 pills the first 2 levels. of course that cost me a few Ms Pac's which ended my game early :)

lol. I know that feeling. I don't know how many times restart a game if I don't get my way the first two boards. :lol:

You made it all the way to the baby pac level with only 34,100??? :o

Uhh I'm confused. That isn't the baby pac level. He's only on the 2nd maze in that pic :P

Whoops yeah your right. For some reason I was looking at the number of exits, which when I think about it all pac levels have two except for the one. :lol:

Here's my first submission on the 8-bit version. (Already posted for 2600 & 7800)

post-10944-1208110186_thumb.jpg

As I just mentioned in the 7800 HSC thread, each of them seem much harder than the 2600 version. The ghosts are much better at homing in on you. Also, in the 8-bit version I found the red ghost is faster than me even on the first level without eating dots, yikes!

Its been so long, but is that more like the arcade? Which version is closest?