IGNORED

Need Help: Looking for Worship the Woodgrain or ROM on MP3 for Supercharger

Sincity

Great News!

I finished ripping all 4 WtW disks

It took a long time because I had to manually rename each and every track with the correct game name based on the insert track list, which had typos and a couple of missing tracks.

I submitted the track list to CDDB when I was done.

The odd thing was, disk 2 & 3 came up as having a track list and it was really weird because it was some crazy sound effects cd or something. I had to do a LOT of editing to get those disks to show correctly in iTunes.

anyway, the MP3 compilation is 82MB zipped. I will figure out the best way to host it and post the link here sometime this week.

Now is the time to submit any album artwork or inserts that may have come with the original release. Right now all I have is a two page black and white scan of a xeroxed page with a short instruction list of how to mod your supercharger, the track lists for each disk, and a brief credits list of original contributors.

cheers!

-MW

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

Downloading now. I will upload the file to AtariAge shortly.

..Al

eeeexcellent, Al, thanks! You may want to combine it with the "Stella gets a new Brain" MP3 collection that was posted here as well.

also, take note that the track list is rife with typos and on disc 3 I believe, are two blank track names that were skipped in the original list so I have no idea which games they are until I load them on my supercharger, which is not back yet from being modded. :)

-mw

Downloading now. I will upload the file to AtariAge shortly.

..Al

eeeexcellent, Al, thanks! You may want to combine it with the "Stella gets a new Brain" MP3 collection that was posted here as well.

Link?

also, take note that the track list is rife with typos and on disc 3 I believe, are two blank track names that were skipped in the original list so I have no idea which games they are until I load them on my supercharger, which is not back yet from being modded. :)

If you you want to edit the files and re-upload them, I'll replace the file on AtariAge.

..Al

Al: look at post #9 in this thread :)

I think we should see what people find in terms of typos or mis-named games and then update all in one batch. I would also like to see if Lee can find the original artwork that came with this set.

anyone out there have the original artwork?

I can scan the stuff from Stella Gets a New Brain but it's pretty badly xeroxed. Maybe someone has a better copy of that as well???

-mw

• 3 years later...

I'm kinda thinkin' I wish the supercharger threads with the download links, info, & photos could all be consolidated and stickied...

btw: Al posted all the downloads on AA and I mirrored them on my server. links are in the worship the woodgrain thread...

Edited by Mark Wolfe