IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - 1994: A good year for NES games

RSS Bot

Also the last year for NES games. The last NES game was Wario's Woods, released in December. Since there seems to be a lot of disagreement over which games were released in 1994, I'm going by what Nintendo themselves say in their pdf file on their website, which means this:

Alfred Chicken - February

Bonk's Adventure - January

Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers 2 - January

Flinstones: Surprise at Dinosaur's Peak - August

Incredible Crash Dummies - August

Jungle Book - August

Mega Man 6 - March

Mario's Time Machine - February

TMNT: Tournament Fighters - February

Wario's Woods - December

Zoda's Revenge - March

I have Alfred Chicken and Zoda's Revenge. I'm making a page for these games which you can access here . I have an old NP with an article on Zoda's Revenge, so I scanned it for you. I also have one with an article on The Jungle Book for the NES, so I'll scan it once I find the game. Most of these games are very expensive, which is probably due to their rarity. There's also an unreleased Beauty & the Beast game with its own article in Nintendo Power, so I'll scan that if I find it because it was due to be released in 1994 but apparently cancelled, probably due to a decrease in interest for the then-8-year-old machine. So, which one do I like more? Alfred Chicken. Once I figured out what I was doing, I can actually get to level 4. I don't know how many levels are in the game, but I'm proud anyway because the game is TOUGH!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4719