IGNORED

Hello, New to the Classic Games Scene in Boston

I came into contact with Mark Marrese through a post on Craig's list and he told me about this user group. I just got into collecting Atari 2600 and NES games after finding a few cartridges at a local Goodwill. Now I am hooked and can't stop searching for games. As I am rather new to the hobby, I don't have much of a collection yet and would be interested in trading or buying seconds from people. I am a pretty avid online gamer and am part of a group called 2Old2Play (www.2old2play.com) which is an online community for gamers over 30. Cool site and no screaming, cussing Timmies. Anyway, as a relatively new resident of NE (I moved here 4 years ago after a bit of a migration from the DEEP South) I recently headed up to Gamespot in NH after learning about the place while watching "King of Kong". Cool place, I had to drag my better half out of there after 5 hours and about $40 in quarters.

• 3 weeks later...
I came into contact with Mark Marrese through a post on Craig's list and he told me about this user group. I just got into collecting Atari 2600 and NES games after finding a few cartridges at a local Goodwill. Now I am hooked and can't stop searching for games. As I am rather new to the hobby, I don't have much of a collection yet and would be interested in trading or buying seconds from people. I am a pretty avid online gamer and am part of a group called 2Old2Play (www.2old2play.com) which is an online community for gamers over 30. Cool site and no screaming, cussing Timmies. Anyway, as a relatively new resident of NE (I moved here 4 years ago after a bit of a migration from the DEEP South) I recently headed up to Gamespot in NH after learning about the place while watching "King of Kong". Cool place, I had to drag my better half out of there after 5 hours and about $40 in quarters.

Hey man,

nice meeting you today!

Is 2old2play mostly about PC gaming?

Sometimes I think I'd love that to be the theme of a local Arlington/Boston group for consoles... just a little reverse age discrimination :-)

Hye nice meeting you as well. 2Old2Play is pretty much for all gamers over 25, with main forums for those who have 360/PS3/Wii/PC systems. There is a dedicated "Classic" console area, but alot of people there do cross over to classic consoles. Check it out, cool bunch of folks and no Timmies.

• 1 month later...

Sounds good. I have some more stuff coming in as well, so let me know if you are looking for anything in particular. Which radio controller did you need? One of the two that I have is fritzed, so I may be willing to let go of the other one.

Dane