IGNORED

my new kabbom contest

atarimastermarty

Snider man does so many contests, and the rest of us just sit back, we never contribute anything. Not anymore im doing contests more often. This one is for a Kaboom cart in pretty good condition.Tha game does play. In order to win the cart (only for US, and i will pay shiping). The first person to guess what game im describing. Here are the clues.

1. It has a red case.

2. Dont rot your teeth away!

3. It was made in 1982, by T--e--i--on (fill in the blank letters)

God forbid i spell something wrong you guys have to go and make fun of me. I TRY TO DO SOMETHING NICE AND JUST GET MADE FUN OF!! :x  damn you guys to hell.

Your spelling? I thought he was talking about how I spelled 'answer' two different ways in the same sentance in my first post above. I think it's awesome you are giving away something. Sorry again about withdrawing my answer.

You are either:

1. Being silly. In which case, ha-ha, I'm glad you're joking back at me.

or

2. A twelve-year-old.

In which case, don't take things so personally. If someone jokes around with you, they're just trying to be friendly. EVERYONE makes a spelling mistake once in a while. That's obvious. So people joke around. Why so sensitive? Lighten up, man! Sheesh!

CF