IGNORED

Stuntman Ignition $19.83 @ Wal-Mart

bdog_147

Check back in and post your thoughts and opinions on the game once you've played it some. I'm somewhat interested in the game but after reading some very lukewarm reviews of it, I didn't want to spend $60 on it.

I've had it on my GameFly list for some time, but either it's very popular or GameFly only has one copy of it as I haven't received it yet.

Mendon

I rented the game for the 360. It was fun...........as a rental. It might be worth $20 though.

That's exactly what this guy at work said about the game when I asked him about it. I got around to playing it yesterday and I had fun with it. It can get a little frustrating at times if you screw up too much and have to start a scene over again. The game looks rather short if you are not going for perfect runs in every scene. I'm almost done the second film already (there are 6 in total). I may go back later to try to get better runs and higher scores to unlock more stuff. I haven't tried online yet I want to try to get most of the single player stuff done first. For $20 this is a good buy for anyone interested.