IGNORED

Cinciclassic 2002, October 5th!

MattG/Snyper2099

Everyone please try to come to Cincinnati if you can October 4th (setup) and 5th to participate in this years CINCICLASSIC event. I am one of the organizers for the event and it is looking like this year will be the best one yet! There will be door prizes of all kinds and lots to do so don't miss it! For more information including directions and lodging info please visit www.cinciclassic.com

See you all there,

MattG.

As I complained about before, I will actually be in Cincinnati the weekend before this!!! I have never been to Cinci in my life, and to just miss the mark like this is really frustrating! :x

Oh well, any of you in the area are encouraged to come out and see my band play there, if you can get into the venues for the MidPoint Music Festival, Sept. 26-28. (Not sure if you have to buy a pass in advance or if they're open to the public.) I'll post more details when I find out exactly when and where we're playing.

@ Earl Green. That page is updated whenever we have new info to post so, you may have tried to access it during the brief time it was being updated. I checked the page today and everything seemed to load ok to me. @mcgrail, There SHOULD be an event exclusive game but none has been anounced yet. Last year we had advanced proto copies of an Atari Lynx game called Cybervirus. It is a good little game. Like I said, we'll post any exclusive game info the second we get it on the website.

kudos,

MattG.

I will do my gosh darnest to be there too!!! If I have a stack of papers to grade that weekend, anyone wanna help? It's REAL easy - I'll even provide you with your own "sacred red pen"... Just write "Clarify" "Wordy" and "Nice" randomly throughout the paper, and we'll be just fine. At the end, consult the dead via a Ouija board for a final grade to give em.

Oh wait, that's how most other teachers do it... Not me...

Alright, I'll make sure I don't assign any homework before the con.

It'd be awesome to see a couple of you guys and gals in person!

It's REAL easy - I'll even provide you with your own "sacred red pen"... Just write "Clarify" "Wordy" and "Nice" randomly throughout the paper, and we'll be just fine. At the end, consult the dead via a Ouija board for a final grade to give em.  

I just had flashbacks from 6th grade science, ooh that's spooky! :P

• 2 weeks later...

If you are at all into the vectrex make sure you come to Cincy for sure! Rob Mitchel, who is a regular attendee, will be there with such items as, reproduction light pens, the vec voice, and adaptors so you can use atari 2600 controllers on the vectex! Also, Tim Snider of Hozer will be on hand with plenty of homebrew 2600 games, including the ones from CGE this year! Don't miss out!

See you there soon,

MattG.

Hi Matt:

I look forward to getting together with you and the gang at Cinciclassic! I would not miss it! I have driven up FROM ATLANTA for each of the Cinciclassics (1998, 2000, 2001). It is worth it!

Shall we do our meet and eat at Ruby Tuesdays on Friday night? Beer and video games! :)

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Hi Matt:

I look forward to getting together with you and the gang at Cinciclassic! I would not miss it! I have driven up FROM ATLANTA for each of the Cinciclassics (1998, 2000, 2001). It is worth it!

Shall we do our meet and eat at Ruby Tuesdays on Friday night? Beer and video games! :)

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA