IGNORED

Next batch of Actionauts carts are ready

rob fulop

I don't think Jason owns it does he? I believe he dumped it for Rob, and that's why you'll see the entry in his database, but it's not listed for sell there. That price is only a reference for a possible sell price. I don't think Rob wants the rom distributed until after he's done selling. He has mentioned that he will make the rom available.
The ROM of the finished version, yes.

But I'm interested in the ROM of the original 1984 prototype version.

8)

Don't know if anyone is interested but I saw on www.atariguide.com the other day that Jason Pump has an original prototype of this game for sale. Question for Rob Fulop how many prototypes did you make? ;)

There exists one original prototype of the game and it is currently in my possession ... I don't think Jason meant to imply that he is offering it for sale.

Don't know if anyone is interested but I saw on www.atariguide.com the other day that Jason Pump has an original prototype of this game for sale. Question for Rob Fulop how many prototypes did you make? ;)

There exists one original prototype of the game and it is currently in my possession ... I don't think Jason meant to imply that he is offering it for sale.

Man, I would love to have the .bin of that one for video game history's sake.

8)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, thats awesome. That is pretty good numbers for such a span of time. Usually takes a lot longer for a modern day 2600 cart to reach those numbers. *SIGH* (remembers the days when 2600 cartridge sales were in the millions and David Crane cried in his beer after seeing Cosmic Ark ;-) ...)

• 1 year later...

I was reading on http://robfulop.com/blog/test-faq/......

Will the Actionaut binary code be made available, so that non-purchasers can play the game?

Yes. After the first run of carts are sold, the object code to Actionauts will be made available through this website.

...now if this is the second batch...Is the bin available yet? I don't see it anywhere on the web site. :(

Will the Actionaut binary code be made available, so that non-purchasers can play the game?

Yes. After the first run of carts are sold, the object code to Actionauts will be made available through this website.

...now if this is the second batch...Is the bin available yet? I don't see it anywhere on the web site. :(

Rob has had health issues and is sicker than 400 f%ck :(

I am sure he will let loose the bin when he gets back on his feet. He is a man of honor ;)

Wp

looks like Rob still has copies for sale so maybe that's why he isnt releaseing the BIN yet :ponder:

• 1 month later...

That's too bad. I hope he can turn it around.

Get well soon, Rob. :cool:

I'm fine actually, thanks for the concern. I'll release the Binary to Actionauts as soon as I sell the last copy (six remain).

I have a feeling that with people now knowing that there are only 6 left that these will be gone pretty quickly.

I'm fine actually, thanks for the concern. I'll release the Binary to Actionauts as soon as I sell the last copy (six remain).

Great! I can't wait to play it! (I still haven't opened mine, lol)

Rob,

Will you also release the .bin of your original prototype?

It's sadly still missing from our database:

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?MENU=2&VERSION_ID=20265

Database main page:

http://www.atarimania.com/accueil_2600-MENU-2.html

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

• 2 months later...

I have a feeling that with people now knowing that there are only 6 left that these will be gone pretty quickly.

Are there still a few left? I would have thought that they would be gone by now...