IGNORED

If I did the FB2 cart hack correctly....help with problem

Hi all,

Did the hack, no sweat. Fired up Pac Man Jr. and sure enough it plays and you can select all the games. Now the problem is you still see the dots after you eat them. The score indexes but you don't get rid of the dots.

Basically, if I see this stuff on the screen, I did my hack right, correct? If it was wrong, the cart would not play? I only have this one cart with me now so I cannot test it until later. Its driving me nuts to know though.

I suppose I should add that it is running on an RC car battery pack, controlled by a handmade control D-pad microswitch inputs, its been cut down to fit inside a portable case and using a 5 inch LCD portable screen.... :cool: Wonder where this is going.... :D

Any thoughts? Thanks,

Cassidy

Fired up Pac Man Jr. and sure enough it plays and you can select all the games. Now the problem is you still see the dots after you eat them. The score indexes but you don't get rid of the dots.

It could be that the game just isn't compatible with the FB2. Checking my list (http://kennedy.greg.googlepages.com/fb2compat.html) there's no information on that game. Could someone else with a modded FB2 try out a Pac-Man Jr. and report your findings?

Thanks for the update. I suppose I can try a 4K game when I get home and see how that turns out....

If thats the case, you can update the list with Pac Man Jr. Game plays but the dots are left behind. I see that some of them actually split (as if one of the scan lines disappears) but that could be on my tiny screen too.

Really appreciate the insight. If anybody has a modded one and a PMJr. cart around, would love to see results :)

Cassidy