IGNORED

PAL Rarity Guide - R10s

Rom Hunter

I have seen 4 of them in the last 6 month on ebay.de.
Boxed?

8)

NIB!!!!

Bullshit !!! ;) there have not been 4 Boxed Suntek Motocross on any ebay in the last 6 months :)

:ponder:

To me nib means "new in box",i have not seen one suntek motocross boxed on ebay.de or anywhere else for that matter ever and i watch ebay.de daily.

Edited by pangasinan

Rom

Define R9 please

If 3 or less is an R10 then what defines an R9

If the some NTSC collectors think that 15 or more is still an R10(blue t handle Air Raid),then surely less than 10 carts is still an R9 ??

In our database, every game of which 3 or less are known to exist is called a R10 game.

It's just my way to mark the rarest of the rarest, because I don't believe in a Rarity 1-10 scale.

Perhaps in the future, I will call these the "Elite" or "Holy Grail" carts, or something like that.

There are now five Suntek Motocross carts known to exist, so in my eyes that's not a R10 cart anymore, but a R9 cart.

To state that it's not even a R9 cart, is IMO too bold to say.

8)

I have seen 4 of them in the last 6 month on ebay.de.
Boxed?

8)

NIB!!!!

Bullshit !!! ;) there have not been 4 Boxed Suntek Motocross on any ebay in the last 6 months :)

:ponder:

To me nib means "new in box",i have not seen one suntek motocross boxed on ebay.de or anywhere else for that matter ever and i watch ebay.de daily.

Follow the blind!

Rom

Define R9 please

If the some NTSC collectors think that 15 or more is still an R10(blue t handle Air Raid),then surely less than 10 carts is still an R9 ??

In our database, every game of which 3 or less are known to exist is called a R10 game.

It\'s just my way to mark the rarest of the rarest, because I don\'t believe in a Rarity 1-10 scale.

Perhaps in the future, I will call these the \"Elite\" or \"Holy Grail\" carts, or something like that.

There are now five Suntek Motocross carts known to exist, so in my eyes that\'s not a R10 cart anymore, but a R9 cart.

To state that it\'s not even a R9 cart, is IMO too bold to say.

8)

I know of at least 6 to exist maybe seven.

ebay

Follow the blind!

Your cryptic answers have me banging my head against the wall..

Edited by pangasinan

Rom

Define R9 please

It\'s just my way to mark the rarest of the rarest, because I don\'t believe in a Rarity 1-10 scale.

Perhaps in the future, I will call these the \"Elite\" or \"Holy Grail\" carts, or something like that.

There are now five Suntek Motocross carts known to exist, so in my eyes that\'s not a R10 cart anymore, but a R9 cart.

8)

ebay

Follow the blind!

Your link is broken, here is a working one :)

Rom

Define R9 please

8)

ebay

Follow the blind!

Rom

Define R9 please

8)

ebay

Follow the blind!

thats the one i was thinking of...

Nope, locally - paid a hefty 10 Euros for it :)

Weird thing is that the cart does not have a Suntek SS-number and no regular SS case but one of those short cases like you see in the German Double-Game Packages.

Cheers,

Marco

Edited by Marco

Nope, locally - paid a hefty 10 Euros for it :)

Weird thing is that the cart does not have a Suntek SS-number and no regular SS case but one of those short cases like you see in the German Double-Game Packages.

Cheers,

Marco

That doesnt suprise me. Towards the end i think a lot of these pirate companies were doing just about anything ;)