IGNORED

Worship the Woodgrain in MP3 format | 4 Disks | 2pg Track List

Mark Wolfe

Here is the promised download link for the entire "Worship the Woodgrain" Supercharger Collection:

http://rapidshare.com/files/113081125/WtW.zip.html

If someone can provide a more permanent hosting solution for this 82MB file, please let me know or post the link here.

Follow this thread for the back story on this:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123663

• Like 2

Thank you for taking the time to rip and name all of these Mark!

And thanks to Al for hosting these files!

Note to Al:

If bandwidth becomes an issue at any time I suggest hosting the file at mediafire.com

They have excellent download speeds and do not require any sort of membership or delay periods.

Edited by tremoloman2006
  • Like 1

I've got a copy (if not 2) of WtW... The original and then the one that came with the Cuttle Cart. Buried somewhere.

I guess I should sell them... Maybe I'll find them and put an ad up.

-H

If you can scan and post any documentation or manuals that would be awesome, also, if you do list it on ebay or something, send me a link or post it here, I'll gladly bid on an original copy.

-mw

Thank you for providing this file. :) However, I have a newb question...I have a Supercharger but it says its by Arcadia, not Starpath. Is it the same or do I not have the right one for this? Thanks.

It's the same. They changed the company name shortly after it was released.

If you can scan and post any documentation or manuals that would be awesome, also, if you do list it on ebay or something, send me a link or post it here, I'll gladly bid on an original copy.

That I can do... If I don't get around to it soon enough... let me know...

It's the same. They changed the company name shortly after it was released.

Thank you. :) Good to know.

One thing I forgot to mention was that the two page game list has the games which require a modded supercharger indicated with an asterisk. I did not mark them when I named the actual tracks/games.

Can someone verify what the two games are that are on disc three, track numbers 32 & 33? In the game list these tracks are skipped.

I "hope" that they were skipped because if not, then everything after track 31 is named wrongly on disc 3 :)

anyway, I can't test until my supercharger comes back from being modded.

I've been looking for this out of print CD for a while, thanks Mark & Al. :cool: :)

Thanks for posting it on your site too Al, because Rapidshare does not allow resumable files unless you pay, and with my sloww old school dial-up connection I cannot get the full 85mb without resuming since my IP provider automatically disconnects every few hours and then I have to start from the beginning of the file again. :) If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to get this cool file, with this bad internet connection.

I need to really think about upgrading my internet, it's wayy past time.

Edited by ovalbugmann

One thing I forgot to mention was that the two page game list has the games which require a modded supercharger indicated with an asterisk. I did not mark them when I named the actual tracks/games.

Can someone verify what the two games are that are on disc three, track numbers 32 & 33? In the game list these tracks are skipped.

I "hope" that they were skipped because if not, then everything after track 31 is named wrongly on disc 3 :)

Did this get cleared up? Since my brother's Supercharger is not modded (and he won't let me mod it), I plan to remove all the "asterisked" tracks from the folders. So I just want to make sure I remove all the right ones from Disc 3, and that they are named right. Thanks. :)

Did this get cleared up? Since my brother's Supercharger is not modded (and he won't let me mod it), I plan to remove all the "asterisked" tracks from the folders. So I just want to make sure I remove all the right ones from Disc 3, and that they are named right. Thanks. :)

no one chimed in yet about that. I just got my supercharger back so when I get around to it, I'll test it out.

Ok I need some help people. I checked out the two games on disk three, tracks 32 & 33.

I have no idea what the titles are so help me out from these descriptions:

the first game, track 32, is like a "Simon" memory game. you repeat the pattern with the joystick. if you make a mistake an ambulance comes out to take your dead carcass away

the second game is definitely a wolf and a pig. the wolf is taking away bricks form a breakout type screen and the pig is grabbing bricks from the top and laying them down as the wolf destroys bricks...

what are these called???

if the games were put in the correct order they should start with the letter "O" if not, then whatever, they're out of order

PLEASE HELP !!

#1: Off Your Rocker

#2: Oink

:)

HAHA!! Perfect, that's great.

So, the mystery is solved and the games are correctly named. People will just have to manually name those two tracks. I have no idea if they require the modded supercharger or not. Mine is modded and they worked, I'm not sure which position the switch was in when I ran them. I've basically been running them and if they fail to load or crash, I throw the switch and retry.

The next step is to revive an old 4GB iPod and throw all the MP3s from WtW & Stella on it and velcro it to the supercharger, combine that with a short custom cable jack and I've got it made in the shade :)

woohoo!

I've been looking for this out of print CD for a while, thanks Mark & Al. :cool: :)

Yeah...a BIIIGG thanks! I'm sure this will benefit a lot of people. :cool:

just wait 'til I post the results of my super tricked out modded supercharger with attached 4GB iPod with custom audio cable... should be done by next month

woohoo!!

• Like 1

Tricked out? Are you adding a "blinged" out toggle switch?? :rolling:

hehe no but I'm modding the audio cable with a female stereo 1/8" jack instead of that ugly mono wire that comes out of it. then I'm velcro-ing the ipod on to the end of the supercharger so it faces you... then it's all icing baby :)

I found a glitch with the MP3s for two games from the Stella Gets New Brain ... They are both multi level games that require you to upload one level after you complete the first and the glitch seems to be some sort of sonic anomaly or loss in the MP3 compression that is F-ing with the Supercharger.

They work fine if I load from the CD but not the MP3s [regardless of them being on the iPod or the computer so it's not a bad cable or anything or bad ipod]

The games are:

Dragonstomper and Escape from the Mindmaster.

An odd thing I noticed when comparing the audio files with the ones from WtW is that the tones are all like a 3rd octave higher in pitch, in fact all the Stella audio files are that way which makes me wonder if there is some sort of compression loss happening that is effecting pitch and the data is just not being recognized by the Supercharger. Higher pitch makes me thing the data is going faster and perhaps it's getting garbled???

I'm going to try to fix the problem so they do load from MP3 and post the results and perhaps I can get Al to upload/update the entire MP3.

stay tuned.

Tricked out? Are you adding a "blinged" out toggle switch?? :rolling:

hehe no but I'm modding the audio cable with a female stereo 1/8" jack instead of that ugly mono wire that comes out of it. then I'm velcro-ing the ipod on to the end of the supercharger so it faces you... then it's all icing baby :)

I was thinking about adding a stereo jack instead of having that mono-plug coming out. With the black and white audio wires inside the Supercharger, is BLACK ground and WHITE signal?

NOTE: some games on the list may be missing the mark. No Escape, for example, should crash an unmodded SC in two seperate routines...

L1999:
   ldx	L1FF7,Y				;4 **

L1293:
   lda	$A6					;3
   and	#$02				   ;2
   beq	L12EA				  ;2
   lda	$93					;3
   bne	L1292				  ;2
   ldx	$90					;3
   lda	SWCHB				  ;4
   and	L1FFA,X				;4 **

I'm slowly making my way through the entire 2600 library. Some 280 games still need disassembly to confirm SC-compatability. The example game above has already been converted in the 2600 hacks forum.

SinCity: Black is usually always ground unless someone made a mistake. Best way to be sure is check with a volt meter, touch one end to the TIP and one end to black and you should get signal. My mod is going to be adding a female stereo 1/8 jack where the black wire comes out and I was planning on summing the left and right to mono by splitting the ring and sleeve from the tip-ring-sleeve jack. This way I can add my own stereo cable of any length I choose at any time and there won't be that long ass wire hanging off all the time.

Nukey Shay: You are doing some kick-ass work my friend... very impressive. I would like to get all your hacks organized and converted to MP3s with correct ID3 tags, etc for iPod/PSP/DS/GenericMediaPlayer use.