IGNORED

Decent find at the flea market today, anybody esle?

XT

Hello all,

Not much atari stuff here anymore, best place to go in this area is the walden super flea, and finding anything besides combat and pacman is getting scarce. I was lucky and pick up smurfs: gargamels castle and also alien for the 2600 got them for 3 bux each. I talked to a few collectors and they said there hasnt been any good atari stuff in years, and they are there as son as it opens week after week. Just ocassionally do you get the rare find. My best find so far was a almost unused atari 2600 4 switch in the box complete with combat, all manuals, the bubble wrap, controllers, and switch box and ac adapter all put into their orginal places in the box. I got it for 15 dollars :)

any good finds this weekend?

For the first time in quite a while I didn't find *any* Atari stuff. However, I did just pickup a Silicon Graphics Iris, working but with no drives, monitor or keyboard, for the equivalent of about US$10. It posts, but obviously won't boot. At the very lease I've got myself a nice case when I next put together a PC -- not that I'd want to be humping it to any LAN parties or anything ;)

XT, that Alein wouldn't have its box & manual, would it?  I'm looking for a complete copy, and would be interested in buying it from you if so.

sorry, its just the catridge, no box or manual, albeit its in damn good shape :)

My best flea market find to this day was finding a MIB Chase the Chuckwagon. Near perfect box, mint instructions and mint cartridge, looked like it was NEVER used. Price? 50 cents  :D

nice find, damn :D

I'm hunting NES games and picked up about a dozen or so decent ones from $2 - $4 each, including Zelda and Kirby's Adventure boxed. The DP guide had some of the loose ones listed at $12. I also picked up about 5 Colecovision games. The find of the weekend was Super Crossforce (Spectravideo) - paid $2.50, DP has it at $30. Also found a couple of Channel F carts in the wild for $2.50 each. They look like 8-tracks!

Its hard to find anything with technology past the wheel age here in aus, However for $8 i picked up a darth model and a 6 switch heavy. For a following $10 2 intellivision consoles and a plastic bag full of carts, Also some boxed intelli carts with overlay and all.

Not bad considering that all ads up to about $9 US,

OMFG, intelli's burgertime is actually very good

I had good luck yesterday at Thrift Stores. I got Pitfall II, ROTJ Death Star, and Gopher for about $2 each. I also got the Turbo board game for $1.

But my coolest find was a Fisher Price Pixelvision camera in like-new condition boxed. It was $70 which is not a fabulous deal, but it's a lot less than they usually go for.

-Paul

XT,

I've found some good stuff at the Walden Super Flea myself. This past weekend, I found a 6-switch woody and Krull. Have recently found Checkers by Activision, Swordquest  earthworld and Fireworld, and Concentration. Just gotta be right place, right time

Lucky :) I've probally talked to you before. Myself or Fellow atari users usally strike up conversations :)

My best find so far was a almost unused atari 2600 4 switch in the box complete with combat, all manuals, the  bubble wrap,  controllers, and switch box and ac adapter all  put into their orginal places in the box. I got it for 15 dollars :)

Hey man,

would you be interested in selling that? e-mail me if so. I'd be willing to talk to you about it. :D

I went to the flea market on sunday it was pretty cool, for the first time in about 3 weeks I actually saw some atari carts, and bought pole position 2 for 7800 shrinkwrapped for $1, I don't have a 7800, but it looked nifty. Also they had a 3do for $30 and I got a sega cd for $20. I just spent about $360 on books for college so I couldn't buy much.