IGNORED

Nominate your titles for the Summer Shodown and choose the format.

Rhindle The Red

Nominate your titles for the Summer Shodown and choose the format.  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a single or double elimination tournament?

• Single
    • Double
    • Don't care

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Paddle Game: Kaboom! Joystick Game: Stargate

I cant really decide which I like better and I think the different controllers make that a fair point so if only one, you can decide which one I like better.

Battlezone ..now this is a Proto and I dont know the year or if protos count so if it doesnt count, I will choose Popeye

7800 Rampage

Cheers :)

Ok I misunderstood I guess. I thought we had to nominate one from each of the 2600, 5200 and 7800.

If I can nominate Arcade games then Chiller would have to be at the Top of my list as it was groundbreaking back in the day whether people liked it or acknowledge as much. Id have to rethink my whole list. Arcade games were way batter graphically so I would think they should have their own contest IMO. Tron arcade game, which consisted of four mini-games based on sequences in the movie was a great one as well and wow I could think of many arcade games that were awesome now. I think arcade games should face only other arcade games IMO. No biggie either wya but if I have to get rid of a nominee to have Chiller count, get rid of Rampage for the 7800. Thanks and sorry for the mistake.

Macintosh - Shufflepuck

Oh yeah :D I loved that Shufflepuck Cafe. Wasn't there also an Atari ST and Amiga versions?

Yeah, it was available on several platforms, but I've only played the Macintosh version. It's one of my favorite games ever. Occasionally, I pull out one of my old Mac's and play a few rounds. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shufflepuck_Cafe

Macintosh - Shufflepuck

Oh yeah :D I loved that Shufflepuck Cafe. Wasn't there also an Atari ST and Amiga versions?

Nice one! Along with that I'll thrown in Cap'n Magneto & Dark Castle!! (my other two fav Classic Mac games)

What time period are we talking about BTW? What are the limitations to this?

Edited by doctorclu

Macintosh - Shufflepuck

Nice one! Along with that I'll thrown in Cap'n Magneto & Dark Castle!! (my other two fav Classic Mac games)

What time period are we talking about BTW? What are the limitations to this?

Thanks! :)

I think the limitations are games that are pre-1990 and you have select games from 3 different platforms.

• 3 weeks later...