IGNORED

300th post contest

bcprs1

In celebration of my 300th post, I will be giving away 5 Atari 7800 games. They all work, but the jabrony I got them from ruined the title labels by putting his own stickers on them. The games are:

Centipede, Galaga, Ms. Pac-Man, Pole Position II and Xevious

Everyone gets one guess first. I will provide more clues as we go along. My last contest I made way too easy because the answer was in one of my previous posts. This one is going to be a lot harder. Winner will get all 5. I will pay for shipping, but only to the US and Canada (sorry everyone from Europe and Australia)

The contest is in memory of my first 7800 game Pole Position II. All you have to do I guess the make and model of the two cars I own. I will give you a hint, one car is a convertible and the other is a 60's classic. You do not need to guess the year.

I will check back and provide more clues as we go along. One guess each until I say you can guess again. Thanks

@CrazyImpmon, I have a few new copies of Xevious for sale. $3 shipped if you want one.

And here I thought this was a contest to see who could make it to 300 posts next! ;) I've got a ways to go, and at my rate it'll probably be a couple more years.

Member #43

Posts 36 or something like that! :D

Oh, and my guess,

Mustang

&

Chevelle

wow, i can't believe the interest Sniderman's contest is getting.  it seems like everyone ignores the 7800 board.  well, all you 7800 people, i will offer up another clue.  did you see it?

Not even close to seeing the clue, damn I suck at these games. But I'll wager an another guess. Possibly a Hemi Cuda & a Mustang

Second chance time.

Everyone is getting way off track. By the way, i saw lord of the Rings last night. It was Not the best movie i have ever seen. it was still Good. do you see it now?

btw, My classic car has been guessed already. no one has come close to the car i drive now.