IGNORED

Which major console has the best downloadable content for classic gamers?

Rhindle The Red

Which of the three major consoles has the best downloadable content for the vintage gamer?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the three major consoles has the best downloadable content for the vintage gamer?

• Microsoft Xbox360
    • Sony PlayStation3
    • Nintendo Wii
    • I can't decide.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

There were trials at least a few years ago.

I distinctively remember putting several of the vector Atari games through their paces like Red Baron before deciding that Atari Anthology was best on my 360 (Despite emulating an emulator). I only bought arcade Food Fight in that category since it wasn't in AA, skipping over the rest of the 1st party 2600 games and arcade games otherwise.

In my Game Room, I have the already mentioned Food Fight, three of my favorite Activision 2600 games, two Intellivision favorites that don't use the gamepad during gameplay, and about 15 of the Konami arcade games (The most interesting of the bunch since most had never seen a home release in arcade accurate form over the past 20 years or so of things like arcade compilations).

Edited by Atariboy

• 8 months later...