IGNORED

Holy moley-Yet another Sniderman 2600 Mystery Cart Giveaway!

Snider-man

*Yawwwwwn* Good monring gang! (At least, it is for me right now.)

I thought someone would cruise to victory by now, but I see that isn't the case. (You ought to try reading through these answers at 6:30 a.m. when you're half-asleep. Did this thread really get 176 hits?)

Maybe my clues are too subtle this time. (Venture II? Why you silly goose. No more of those, I can assure you. ;) ) I'll try to be a bit more obvious.

Guesses are cleared. Previous guessers may now take another shot. ;) ;) Otto (hahaha) ;) ;) said there may or may not be a clue in this message. As for "the fishes" from previous messages, all I see are red herrings. :D

Nope, nope, nope and nope. I'd post more, but I gotta help my wife find one of her frickin' earrings before I go to work. (Hope to find it. It's 24k and I had them special ordered from The Netherlands, for Pete's sake.) Gotta look and motor, gang. Good luck.

Guesses are cleared and previous guessers may guess again. This message may or may not contain a clue to the identity of the Mystery Game.

Otto, er, I mean, Sniderman. :D

P.S. Here's a clue spelled out for ya: My pal, Otto. Subtle?

I'll take a 'shot' and also provide a clue for someone (well sort of) and say Shootin' Gallery.

As for the clue? Well just in case you don't know....in the video game world, red herring is a logical term that might be used when we're talking about such things as the locked room with no purpose towards the quest as a whole.

Cap

Debro, is that a light bulb I see over your head? Incorrect, but a fascinating guess. Otto would be pleased.

As Napoleon was rumored to have said, "Able was I, ere I saw Elba." Which is stupid, seeing as how he spoke French and would have limited knowledge of English.

Guesses are cleared. Previous guessers may take guess. I think somebody's gonna lock this puppy down any minute now.

Sniderman

P.S. Oh yeah, clue may or may not blah blah blah....

:D